Yellow | DOLLAR BILL ZOLLARS is a genius!!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Who is the genius who orchestrated the plan to get all of the biggest Union Freight Companies under one roof and then make the Teamster Employees sisies? Dollar Bill.

Who is the genius who talked HOFFA JR (James R Hoffa needs to kick his sons ass!!!) into giving up the farm so that eventually ABF will end up doing the same? Dollar Bill.

DOLLAR BILL deserves ALL THE CREDIT!!!

NO WAIT!!! James P Hoffa deserves some credit too ... He also talked UPS (Useless Peices of Sh ...) into bailing out of My pension plan ...

Thank You Dollar Bill and James P Hoffa!!!

JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA will kick both your asses some day ... you can run ... but you can't hide!!!

Who is the genius who orchestrated the plan to get all of the biggest Union Freight Companies under one roof and then make the Teamster Employees sisies? Dollar Bill.

Who is the genius who talked HOFFA JR (James R Hoffa needs to kick his sons ass!!!) into giving up the farm so that eventually ABF will end up doing the same? Dollar Bill.

NO WAIT!!! James P Hoffa deserves some credit too ... He also talked UPS (Useless Peices of Sh ...) into bailing out of My pension plan ...

JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA will kick both your asses some day ... you can run ... but you can't hide!!!

He is right the truth hurts and most you Yes vters like it and keep giving! There were 75,000 people that bought the BS and now there are 26,000 that depend on it.

why no talk about yrc all ready getting the $$$$$$$ they needed. if they have the $$$$ now why we need to even bother with this new MOU?

DOLLAR BILL ZOLLARS is a genius!!!

if he planned this out-come then he is a genius is why I never called him a dummy

I think it was his ego to be the king of the largest unionized trucking company on earth

who knows? Speculation is the mother of all evil..he made a big bet the gambler that he is..too bad it wasn't his money. But he does walk away a king

unionized trucking? could only survive in the best of times and could only survive united

he made a good bet..you can't win em all

I second that.

Even all my years going to CVE, I never saw any drivers drinking beer in the bar at the hotel. They would either eat breakfast or lunch, but no alcohol.

I think I remember going for a van ride to pick your friends up at a local 'establishment' there in CVE.......they weren't drinkin' milk.

I like your post but think you should substitute "shaft" for dollar bill!

guys , i know all this b.s.thats going on hurts,,heres the fact...brothers... a couple of years back when zollars bought all these companies and aven declared he had the largest and strongest group of carriers everyone stood by his side ..while the rest of the industry knew this mess would happen and i might add all teamsters applauded including the teamster presidents......what went wrong?
1. all the carriers zollars bought were competing for the same freight--screw up #1 and main reason for this mess.
2. should have merged instead of being seperate companies.
3.recession forced merger
4. merger was the laughing stock of the trucking industry
5.merger caused massive charge backs to the company which caused further debt.
6. customers left and did not return because of this
7. recession still around 2 years later
zollars is like all other corporate jerks..he wants a legacy...he's rich and wanted to be iconic...instead he didnt adjust to the changing enviroment and the recession .

if i'm missing something please add, but look at all other companies including UPS and ABF....they didnt have half the issues and although lost $$...are still in position to get through this without voting every 6 months...

yupper you forgot about how we are getting ready to do that all again because it was such a big success.

Zollars is a schmuck. We know it, the industry know's it, Wall St. know's it. Why do you think you haven't seen him on CNBC for years now? Right after his ill-advised buying spree his beedy-eyed mug was on all the time. He doesn't walk away a winner. Most people just want to see him walk away and maybe step in front of a bus. Wherever and whenever he goes, he will be carrying a lot of bad karma. That gives me some comfort.

This thread is a prefect example of why people should not :guiness: and post :couch:

I see a certain person's last name mentioned yet again. Why don't you remove trash like this from public view? Are you a YRC employee R-14? That would explain a few things.