XPO | Done!!!

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Yesterday was the last time that I put on the black and red. With 37 years driving for 4 different companies, it’s time for me now. No more lift gate deliveries, no more winters to endure, and no more early wake ups. It really hasn’t hit me that I didn’t have to go back to work today. I don’t think that it will hit me next week either. It’s gonna take time to adjust to being my own boss for a change...but I think I’m gonna like it.
Quick, somebody pinch me so I don’t think that I’m only dreaming?

Yesterday was the last time that I put on the black and red. With 37 years driving for 4 different companies, it’s time for me now. No more lift gate deliveries, no more winters to endure, and no more early wake ups. It really hasn’t hit me that I didn’t have to go back to work today. I don’t think that it will hit me next week either. It’s gonna take time to adjust to being my own boss for a change...but I think I’m gonna like it.

Congratulations! Enjoy every bit of whatever it is you decide to do from here on out!

On a sidenote, I was about 60% convinced I knew who you are. I was very much wrong, lol!

Congratulations !! Enjoy every minute !

fxYHtNa.jpg

Just something for you to remember us bu

Congratulations, VP! You’ll ‘settle in’ soon enough...trust me. I pulled the plug 18 months ago and I could not...be...happier! Good luck and keep us posted on how you’re doing!

Congratulations, VP! You’ll ‘settle in’ soon enough...trust me. I pulled the plug 18 months ago and I could not...be...happier! Good luck and keep us posted on how you’re doing!
Thx Trk 206. I am surely looking forward to settling in and just enjoying life to the hilt now that I’ve arrived in the club.
Will do in keeping you and the tb community updated on what’s going on with my future. Btw... I’ll might go back to work(not driving tractor trailer combinations), next Spring for a couple of years. May I’ll drive a package van for amazon prime that’s got a fulfillment center close by if I get bored. Time will tell.

Congrats.
I left last January.
Had no feelings either way when I left.
And I still don't.
No adjustment.
I'm just so happy NOT to go there anymore.
It only took me 32 years. There anyway.
I do not miss it one bit. Never will.
Good luck adjusting. It's easy.

It didn't take me no time to get out of the routine.
I guess I'm different. We all are. I was ready and practiced beforehand.
I fell right into doing nothing but I do keep up with what day it is. Lol.
I love not having any routine. It fits me well.
I know others may have a hard time with it.
Just gotta find those little things to do and pass the day.
Having five grandkids and having a home built kinda fills our time.
You'll find a new routine. Then forget the days.... Cause it won't matter.
Again.
Congratulations.
It's what we work so long and hard for. Enjoy!