XPO | Done!!!

I’m sure you won’t be easily replaced .[/QUOTE) Maybe yes, maybe no. That’s on them now. All I can say is that I gave them 100% for 25 & a half years. This new generation’s work ethic leaves much to be desired.
Good luck XPO LTL with finding the few real dedicated, committed, and team playing work horses out there in the bushes that will pull the load for you going forward. Just saying !!!

I’m sure you won’t be easily replaced .
Maybe yes, maybe no... that’s their issue now. All that I can say is that I gave them 100% for over 25 1/2 years. This new generations’ work ethic is woefully lacking and very troublesome leaving much to be desired by the LTL industry as a whole and XPO in particular. Good luck XPO LTL with finding the few remaining real dedicated, hard driven, team playing work horses out there in the bushes going forward to pull your load... cause you’re gonna need them. I did my part.

Maybe yes, maybe no... that’s their issue now. All that I can say is that I gave them 100% for over 25 1/2 years. This new generations’ work ethic is woefully lacking and very troublesome leaving much to be desired by the LTL industry as a whole and XPO in particular. Good luck XPO LTL with finding the few remaining real dedicated, hard driven, team playing work horses out there in the bushes going forward to pull your load... cause you’re gonna need them. I did my part.
Replacing guys like you is the challenge. Xpo has a big role to play in attracting guys like you . Commitment like yours has to be a rewarded going forward. It is key to Xpo success.
I thank you for doing your role as a coworker to provide are customers the services we provided over the years , Guys like you and many others built the reputation that provided us a sustainable work place in the past.
Guys like you and me poured our best efforts into this .
You deserve everything you got today and more .
My hats off too you brother.

Thank you

Replacing guys like you is the challenge. Xpo has a big role to play in attracting guys like you . Commitment like yours has to be a rewarded going forward. It is key to Xpo success.
I thank you for doing your role as a coworker to provide are customers the services we provided over the years , Guys like you and many others built the reputation that provided us a sustainable work place in the past.
Guys like you and me poured our best efforts into this .
You deserve everything you got today and more .
My hats off too you brother.

Thank you
Thx man, I truly appreciate all your kind and supportive words. And a tip of the hat with thx to you and all drivers who consciously work hard at being and doing the best that they can be. You know as well as I do that our jobs in LTL freight are not easy by any stretch of the imagination. If our task was easy as professional truck drivers, then everybody would be doing it and there would be no drastic driver shortage that we currently have. A well known NFL coach’s caveat goes a long way in making my point about working hard, doing the best one can do resulting in satisfaction upon entering retirement...”Just do your job”. And that satisfaction with your self at the end of the road will most certainly be there. I know , cause I’m there and I’m feeling it