Yellow | Don't bust your bosses balls

:hysterical:Too late for that I am breakin everyone of them balls of the jerk incompetent supervisors. Now they want to be cool and be friends. I say F'em and feed cause we don't need them. I still don't trust them and why should I now they will put the knife in your back and turn it first chance they get.

Sorry for the attitude dudes but they made me that way and now they want me to be like Rodney King " can we all get along" and sing we are the world. Nope, Nada, Nine, Nil, No can do, had a 30 year plus Brother just retire and you know those sorry azz management served him a cake so small on his last day that they could not even write out retirement all the way on the cake... Now that is sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
had a 30 year plus Brother just retire and you know those sorry azz management served him a cake so small on his last day that they could not even write out retirement all the way on the cake... Now that is sorry.

How big was the cake that YOU bought your 30 year brother ? Could you write retirement on it ??