Yellow | Don't bust your bosses balls

Vwaggs

TB Veteran
Credits
Guys, cut your local management some slack. Part of their job is to do exactly what they are doing now. We all know the local management is required to do and say what YRCW tells them to. If they do anything else, they will be shown the door. There are many good people in our local management staffs, please don't let the company ruin good relationships you have formed with these people over the years.

Guys, cut your local management some slack. Part of their job is to do exactly what they are doing now. We all know the local management is required to do and say what YRCW tells them to. If they do anything else, they will be shown the door. There are many good people in our local management staffs, please don't let the company ruin good relationships you have formed with these people over the years.

That's Ok im already off his Christmas Card List.
:bananapartyhat::poster_oops:

I did exactly as the boss instructed me today and I came in with 9 returns, maybe I shouldn't listen to him anymore.

I would never break "his" balls! "Hes" got a vagina! Are you saying our bosses are like the (⊙▃⊙)s, they're just following orders!:biglaugh:

You've got to be kidding. You don't belong.

Here at 881 their is Ken H with all his underlings balls hanging in his office. Anyone with balls left long ago.
His sole purpose in life is to make you miserable so why cut this jack any slack

Said it before, I'll say it again ... the local managers are in the middle of the fray just as we are. All kidding aside. They don't set the agenda ... that said ... The one thing we have that they don't ... good stong local union management ...

We have a great boss. The guy is truly like a friend. He always sticks up for us and makes us feel like we have an open door policy with any problems. Im not afraid to come to him first when I make a mistake out there. He out works all of us most days as far as all the running around he does. This guy respects seniority and the contract. Hopefully he'll be my boss at the next place we land because I run for him and he takes care of us. I NEVER bust his balls.

My bosses were juming for joy when I gave them my retirement notice.......Been retired for 18 months now and they never call me........."THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS"........Nuff said

My bosses were jumping for joy when I gave them my retirement notice.......Been retired for 18 months now and they never call me........."THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS"........Nuff said
My last day came and went and not a FU or nothing from them SOB's
I thought we had a good working relationship too !! Ha Ha
Any person in management who could work and get along with the TEAMSTERS was let go many moons ago !!
At least here in SLC

We have a great boss. The guy is truly like a friend. He always sticks up for us and makes us feel like we have an open door policy with any problems. Im not afraid to come to him first when I make a mistake out there. He out works all of us most days as far as all the running around he does. This guy respects seniority and the contract. Hopefully he'll be my boss at the next place we land because I run for him and he takes care of us. I NEVER bust his balls.

This comes from a:hide: "YES MAN" Go figure:2437:

It is not about bridges. It is about showing respect where respect has been earned.
So anotherwords, at 309 don't use the night shift driver foreman's broom to sweep the floor, especially if it's a means of transportation of getting to work and back home. Yeah, I can see how that would be disrespectfull. :biglaugh:

So anotherwords, at 309 don't use the night shift driver foreman's broom to sweep the floor, especially if it's a means of transportation of getting to work and back home. Yeah, I can see how that would be disrespectfull. :biglaugh:
What? No insipid Utube link?

any 1 working dock yard road and direct supervisors are all in the same boat. our supers on the dock have been hurt just as bad as we have except they didnt get a vote and have no control over any of this .most of us understand this and have plenty of sympathy for them .