Don't Buy A 6 Wheel Ford Super Duty P/u If You Have Small Paved Hills Near Your Home

that is "near me" somewhere, and i have never seen it (the truck). also, it is a "custom built" truck, as there is (to me) a lot of rust underneath and ship-shod welded plates to the rear axle.

since i do not know this person, nor ever seen this truck, i highly suspect he just didn't do something(s) right

Last edited:
that is "near me" somewhere, and i have never seen it. also, it is a "custom built" truck, as there is (to me) a lot of rust underneath and ship-shod welded plates to the rear axle.

since i do not know this person, nor ever seen this truck, i highly suspect he just didn't do something(s) right

Near the bottom of the link posted it looks to be a transfer case problem where if the left or right side lifts off the ground your kind of stuck as the video shows

I'm guessing bad power train design

i got the location, the street at the bottom is Providence St.

the hill is New London Ave., which leads to the Valley Country Club and golf course.

the guy taking the video is in a driveway, to the right, basically where you see the box truck, so he had a direct shot of this fiasco.

i knew that looked familiar, ain't too many hills in West Warwick....lol

i got the location, the street at the bottom is Providence St.

the hill is New London Ave., which leads to the Valley Country Club and golf course.

the guy taking the video is in a driveway, to the right, basically where you see the box truck, so he had a direct shot of this fiasco.

i knew that looked familiar, ain't too many hills in West Warwick....lol

If you expand the picture you can see where the p/ u was roaching his tire right next to the curb

:smilie93c peelout:

If you expand the picture you can see where the p/ u was roaching his tire right next to the curb

:smilie93c peelout:
yeah, and that tractor-trailer...with the name, "Key Container" was where i worked for a short time as a yardman for Lily Transportation...lol

then i went back on the road...

Near the bottom of the link posted it looks to be a transfer case problem where if the left or right side lifts off the ground your kind of stuck as the video shows

I'm guessing bad power train design
For sure, looks like a pusher axle, front wheel was not pulling, definitly a homemade contraption.
I'm not a Ford fan, but Ford would never engineer such a device.
Maybe an old retired Ryder or Roadway mechanic with too much time on hand.