Don't Buy A Pig In A Poke......

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
http://edworkforce.house.gov/uploadedfiles/basic_q_and_as_on_a_discussion_draft.pdf
obCpjgy.jpg

I would be happy to have them keep their fingers out of our pensions. Kline admits he is retiring in four months. Just watch, he will put this in a last minute spending bill as well. He and his buddy( Miller ) who has since retired and become a lobbyist will find a spot for him as well. I am better off stopping right here before I say my real thoughts. Good day my friends and keep an eye on this rat.

Check this out from our "buddy" Representative John Kline. You're too late John! Our delegation already tipped off your "boss" to your committees shenanigans last on Friday!

A spokesman for the United Mine Workers said the new law “would not offer any benefit to our contracts.”
Central States Fund Executive Director Thomas Nyhan said the composite plans were part of the 2014 pension reform negotiations but were left out of the 2014 bill. Composite plans were never intended to help pensions in Central States’ condition, Nyhan said.
“I don’t take any umbrage at the fact that we were excluded,” he said.
Still, Nyhan is not sure if the new law will confuse or distract from the congressional attention the Teamsters need.
“Will it murky the waters?” he asked. “I can’t predict.”

Kline proposes more flexible benefits as part of pension reform

l6NjIMD.jpg

Pension committee members warned House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senator Rob Portman (OH) about Kline's shenanigans on Thursday afternoon in Washington DC! This isn't 2014 anymore!
:6788::usa2: