FedEx Freight | Don't get hurt and be out for more than six months...

Thank you but I transferred in at the 6 month point then a couple of months later 2 more transferred in as they added 2 more, but the driver in question and this came from the road manager at that time told us all that the driver in question ran out odd LTD time, that is all I know. I don't have my rule book from back then, mainly because I'm always trying to tell my wife we need to get rid of the stuff we don't need. Lol. It's fustrating going thru mountains of old stuff looking for the new stuff you can't find if you know what I mean.
Yes I do!! My "space" looks like a tornado came through but I know where everything is...as long as my wife doesn't try to "clean it up"!!

You guys should just be happy you can go out on disability for any length of time and still possibly come back to a job. Only a handful of carriers are that kind up here, and a city driver in Toronto is lucky to make more than $20/hr. A Canadian road driver is lucky to do better than $0.50/mi. And we're lucky if we have any company paid benefits at all. Cap that off with the fact that a Canadian dollar is worth about 60 US cents.

You guys have it pretty damn good, and this 6 page pissing contest about how many months seniority and job spots are held while on disability is utterly ridiculous. You're arguing over 6 months and not ONE of you has posted a single picture of the page in the handbook that talks about this. Put up or shut up, all of you.

You guys should just be happy you can go out on disability for any length of time and still possibly come back to a job. Only a handful of carriers are that kind up here, and a city driver in Toronto is lucky to make more than $20/hr. A Canadian road driver is lucky to do better than $0.50/mi. And we're lucky if we have any company paid benefits at all. Cap that off with the fact that a Canadian dollar is worth about 60 US cents.

But you guys get free healthcare!:poke: