FedEx Freight | Don't get hurt and be out for more than six months...

He got his job back just like the policy states. They just can't open a spot right away, it takes a little time especially for a road driver since it's done by bids.

He's right. I already lived it and I'm still here with all my seniority after being out for 16 months
The federal rules are this.
https://www.dol.gov/whd/fmla/
It doesn't mean your company cannot extend what the goverment gives you though. There is no rule that says the company can't make exceptions. If there is no written rule you could give anyone a extended leave of absence. Giving one person a extended leave and not another is a grey area that could end up in a lawsuit though. Don't know myself. I don't work there.

He got his job back just like the policy states. They just can't open a spot right away, it takes a little time especially for a road driver since it's done by bids.
There's no scare tactic on our end just facts. Facts that is killing the company right now because people are getting educated answer starting to stand up.
So let's see we have a driver in cgt that loses his seniority position and is offered the dock.A video comes out about the std by one if reds Co workers and the company goes into damage control. Now we all know freight evaluation is done atleast a month before the bid. The bid is done with no positions available for that driver. The bid starts this Sunday and now miraculously cgt is going to add 3 road positions. But let's not forget that 2 week's ago when the bid started there were only the dock available. So I guess the 2 new drivers to be added will work the dock?
You see this is the union silently working for you. Power and strength in numbers. Start standing side by side people.

There's no scare tactic on our end just facts. Facts that is killing the company right now because people are getting educated answer starting to stand up.
So let's see we have a driver in cgt that loses his seniority position and is offered the dock.A video comes out about the std by one if reds Co workers and the company goes into damage control. Now we all know freight evaluation is done atleast a month before the bid. The bid is done with no positions available for that driver. The bid starts this Sunday and now miraculously cgt is going to add 3 road positions. But let's not forget that 2 week's ago when the bid started there were only the dock available. So I guess the 2 new drivers to be added will work the dock?
You see this is the union silently working for you. Power and strength in numbers. Start standing side by side people.
You unon guys crack me up. You actually think that the company watches your video and makes changes because of it. Talk about someone drinking the kool-aid. Like I said it takes time to open a spot. It took 2 weeks to open a spot for me and. I'm a city driver. The question is how long have you been working here because obviously you have no clue what your talking about and just spreading fears and lies just like a good union lap dog does.

A video and/or phone calls claiming guys will lose their jobs or get terminated after six months of STD is a not only a flat out lie, it's a scare tactic no matter how you slice it!! Made up facts are killing your movement, you guys still don't get it!!
No driver in CGT lost his "seniority position", he returned to work after a 7 months absence and his position had been filled. The question is did he keep in contact with dispatch as to his timetable for recover/rehab and were they aware of his hopeful date to return to work? The company does have customers to service since we are in the service industry. The employee, who still retained his seniority, was offered a dock position until another road position opened up....SOP. Assigning credit for an employee getting his position back to a couple of videos where half of the viewership were anti's who passed them around for a good laugh, is laughable at best!! IF the company actually took the time to view them too, which I doubt, I'm guessing they were laughing harder than we were!! You guys are so pathetic that'll now you're stooping to claiming false victories for the sake of claiming a victory!!
The union hasn't accomplished anything for us, but the threat of the union can, has, and will accomplish soooooo much more!!

Like I said your wrong. How long have you been hear?
I can hear fine, and I've been here for 21.5 years....long enough to remember back when the policies didn't even contain the wording regarding held positions and losing seniority for STD/LTD....and you've been here how long??

Yes it's 12 months on long term disability but you are on short term for 6 months before long term totaling 18 months. Is that the confusion?

No confusion for me it clearly states they will hold your position for 12 months total, after that you can come back but you start at the bottom of the seniority board.

A video and/or phone calls claiming guys will lose their jobs or get terminated after six months of STD is a not only a flat out lie, it's a scare tactic no matter how you slice it!! Made up facts are killing your movement, you guys still don't get it!!
No driver in CGT lost his "seniority position", he returned to work after a 7 months absence and his position had been filled. The question is did he keep in contact with dispatch as to his timetable for recover/rehab and were they aware of his hopeful date to return to work? The company does have customers to service since we are in the service industry. The employee, who still retained his seniority, was offered a dock position until another road position opened up....SOP. Assigning credit for an employee getting his position back to a couple of videos where half of the viewership were anti's who passed them around for a good laugh, is laughable at best!! IF the company actually took the time to view them too, which I doubt, I'm guessing they were laughing harder than we were!! You guys are so pathetic that'll now you're stooping to claiming false victories for the sake of claiming a victory!!
The union hasn't accomplished anything for us, but the threat of the union can, has, and will accomplish soooooo much more!!

Denial repeat denial classic polly the parot.

What's really funny is what you just wrote now that's funny and there will be a nice surprise to your lie and story coming soon just for you. I've been hear since AF and still have AF handbook n procedures and a Cigna heal care book from 2003. But you keep spewing your lies . Rotflmao

What's really funny is what you just wrote now that's funny and there will be a nice surprise to your lie and story coming soon just for you. I've been hear since AF and still have AF handbook n procedures and a Cigna heal care book from 2003. But you keep spewing your lies . Rotflmao
Please, expose a lie that I allegedly told....I'm waiting!!