FedEx Freight | Don't get hurt and be out for more than six months...

Please, expose a lie that I allegedly told....I'm waiting!!

You said no driver in CGT lost his seniority position. I'm sorry if he returned to work and they said all they had for him was part time dock it sure sounds to me like he lost his spot. They should have put up a bump bid when he came back pretty simple.

You said no driver in CGT lost his seniority position. I'm sorry if he returned to work and they said all they had for him was part time dock it sure sounds to me like he lost his spot. They should have put up a bump bid when he came back pretty simple.
Correct, he temporarily lost his job class position, he never lost his seniority.

Also, since he was out 7 months, it's quite possible didn't bid on the bi-annual Jan bid, therefor, when he returned to work and if there was a spot available, he would've dovetailed onto the extra board by his seniority. A bump bid would've occurred only if the bi-annual bid was more than 30 days out, which it wasn't. If by chance he did bid in the Jan bi-annual bid, upon his return and providing his spot was still available, he would've returned to his bid, and again, a bump bid would NOT have occurred.

Since you're a city driver, I don't expect you to know the policies concerning the road but if you're going to attempt to call me out, you may want to brush up on those policies first!!

Correct, he temporarily lost his job class position, he never lost his seniority.

Also, since he was out 7 months, it's quite possible didn't bid on the bi-annual Jan bid, therefor, when he returned to work and if there was a spot available, he would've dovetailed onto the extra board by his seniority. A bump bid would've occurred only if the bi-annual bid was more than 30 days out, which it wasn't. If by chance he did bid in the Jan bi-annual bid, upon his return and providing his spot was still available, he would've returned to his bid, and again, a bump bid would NOT have occurred.

Since you're a city driver, I don't expect you to know the policies concerning the road but if you're going to attempt to call me out, you may want to brush up on those policies first!!

Still not part time dock just sayin. So when someone gets hurt there is usually a bump bid but when that person comes back there can't be another bump bid man that really makes sense. Speaking of city drivers ask your buddy from up here about making a video driving down the road in a fed ex truck and then he posted it to Facebook. :lmao: He is a smart guy I'm sure that's safe.

Still not part time dock just sayin. So when someone gets hurt there is usually a bump bid but when that person comes back there can't be another bump bid man that really makes sense. Speaking of city drivers ask your buddy from up here about making a video driving down the road in a fed ex truck and then he posted it to Facebook. :lmao: He is a smart guy I'm sure that's safe.
If he's been replaced and only PT dock is available upon return, such as in this case, then that's where you go until a position in your former job class opens up...pretty simple.
Nope, when that person returns, everyone goes back to where they were (pre-bump bid) before the driver went out, no second bump bid needed....and it does make sense!! Again, the only time a bump bid is needed in this case, is when someone returns that didn't originally bid on the bi-annual bid before they went out...and even upon return, they're placed on the extra board (provided a spot is available) by their seniority until that bump bid occurs!!

Did you find that out in your private meeting with DD??

If he's been replaced and only PT dock is available upon return, such as in this case, then that's where you go until a position in your former job class opens up...pretty simple.
Nope, when that person returns, everyone goes back to where they were (pre-bump bid) before the driver went out, no second bump bid needed....and it does make sense!! Again, the only time a bump bid is needed in this case, is when someone returns that didn't originally bid on the bi-annual bid before they went out...and even upon return, they're placed on the extra board (provided a spot is available) by their seniority until that bump bid occurs!!

Did you find that out in your private meeting with DD??

If you keep your spot like you all claim your not replaced and a simple bump bid would be used when someone comes back from a leave.

No i found it out when the dumb ass posted the video on Facebook lmao and this is where your getting info from.:biglaugh:

What's real funny is Red is getting his info on the situation from his manager who is get in his info from cgt management. Now what I said in that long post is what management is telling these guys in a meeting this past Thursday and Friday. If this isn't damage control then why a mandatory meeting and the head of that region their along with road driver advisor and 4 other of management team there. Also they said that they saw bobbys video and want to straighten this out. But what is ironic is they just had a bid like all of us and they actually took a Detroit bid away then put that back on and are now saying they will add 3 road drivers but there is no bid for them to go on as of now. Lmao.
Red gets all of his info from his manager in clt except we have the audio of what took place in cgt meeting so don't worry red we will make a fool of you once agian. You keep listening to you manager my man.

What's real funny is Red is getting his info on the situation from his manager who is get in his info from cgt management. Now what I said in that long post is what management is telling these guys in a meeting this past Thursday and Friday. If this isn't damage control then why a mandatory meeting and the head of that region their along with road driver advisor and 4 other of management team there. Also they said that they saw bobbys video and want to straighten this out. But what is ironic is they just had a bid like all of us and they actually took a Detroit bid away then put that back on and are now saying they will add 3 road drivers but there is no bid for them to go on as of now. Lmao.
Red gets all of his info from his manager in clt except we have the audio of what took place in cgt meeting so don't worry red we will make a fool of you once agian. You keep listening to you manager my man.

I guess my question is if you're wrong will you run and hide like usual?

Wrong answer...you definitely need some new sources!!
I made a statement (quoting info you provided), ask a question, stated my opinion/fact, then made another statement (right from the policy). Then I questioned you for claiming two videos saved this man's job and then called you "laughable" for making such a claim. I then ended my post with a fact!!

Now please tell me what info was provided to me by management??

BTW, management didn't tell me about a failed cookout in GBO where almost nobody showed up, nor did they tell me about the video conference with TX that will definitely fail too!!
Tell me, do I need some new sources??

Wrong answer...you definitely need some new sources!!
I made a statement (quoting info you provided), ask a question, stated my opinion/fact, then made another statement (right from the policy). Then I questioned you for claiming two videos saved this man's job and then called you "laughable" for making such a claim. I then ended my post with a fact!!

Now please tell me what info was provided to me by management??

BTW, management didn't tell me about a failed cookout in GBO where almost nobody showed up, nor did they tell me about the video conference with TX that will definitely fail too!!
Tell me, do I need some new sources??
No driver in CGT lost his "seniority position", he returned to work after a 7 months absence and his position had been filled. The question is did he keep in contact with dispatch as to his timetable for recover/rehab and were they aware of his hopeful date to return to work? The company does have customers to service since we are in the service industry. The employee, who still retained his seniority, was offered a dock position until another road position opened up....SOP. Assigning credit for an employee getting his position back to a couple of videos where half of the viewership were anti's who passed them around for a good laugh, is laughable at best!! IL

YOU MEAN THIS IS SOMETHING I PROVIDE, YOU SEEM TO KNOW PRETTY GOOD WHAT MANAGEMENT TOLD THEM IN THE MEETING. DON'T WORRY IN DUE TIME MY BROTHER WE WILL PRODUCE AUDIO OF THE MEETING. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WORD FOR WORD WHAT YOU SAID. PURE DAMAGE CONTROL AND FEDEX SCRAMBLING. I LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH AND FACTS. IT'S ALL GOOD RED THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU DO NO OTHER FORUM LISTENS TO YOU.

No driver in CGT lost his "seniority position", he returned to work after a 7 months absence and his position had been filled. The question is did he keep in contact with dispatch as to his timetable for recover/rehab and were they aware of his hopeful date to return to work? The company does have customers to service since we are in the service industry. The employee, who still retained his seniority, was offered a dock position until another road position opened up....SOP. Assigning credit for an employee getting his position back to a couple of videos where half of the viewership were anti's who passed them around for a good laugh, is laughable at best!! IL

YOU MEAN THIS IS SOMETHING I PROVIDE, YOU SEEM TO KNOW PRETTY GOOD WHAT MANAGEMENT TOLD THEM IN THE MEETING. DON'T WORRY IN DUE TIME MY BROTHER WE WILL PRODUCE AUDIO OF THE MEETING. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WORD FOR WORD WHAT YOU SAID. PURE DAMAGE CONTROL AND FEDEX SCRAMBLING. I LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH AND FACTS. IT'S ALL GOOD RED THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU DO NO OTHER FORUM LISTENS TO YOU.
My bad, this info was something Choo Choo provided us with...
Yep. 11 year road driver was in the process of coming back from disability last week. He was out for almost 7 months. Upon arrival at the terminal they told him they did not have anything but a part time dock position available. Couldn't send him a letter or call him ahead of time. Waited til he was on his way in to start the computer education and get his employee number reactivated. FedEx cares, team!
...maybe he got a copy of the audio!!
I have no clue what anyone told anyone in any meeting, to claim otherwise is laughable...again...my info came straight from Choo's post and from the policy...and you still haven't answered my original question.
The only ones scrambling are you guys for making up some bogus scare claim about being terminated after 6 months of STD, then tried to act like it was a new policy when in FACT, there was nothing "new" about it other than who administeres the plan!! :nut kick:
I'm not on any other forums, I'm loyal to Jeff, Smoke, and TB because they let us debate freely!! Those other forums you speak of only want liked minded people posting and they delete any post or ban anyone who doesn't agree with their agenda...no thanks!!

Again, do I need new sources??

Last edited:

You are to funny. The driver in CGT got his job and seniority back because that's how the policy works. Just the same way I got my job and seniority back after coming back off of long term disability and many more before and after me. The video and union or any secret meeting by the company had anything to do with it. Keep trying to spread your lies, because everyone is seeing right thru them that knows anyone who's come off of disability.

You better go read std and Ltd again and I quote "Once an employee's 26 weeks in STD ends or once an employee BEGINS LTD leave the employees position is no longer held".
" if the employee provides an appropriate work release within 1 year of LTD date,the employee MAY receive priority preference to fill available openings ahead of standard transfers or external hires"

Yeah at 11 o'clock at night that's what I have. The point is I called you on both and you ignore it because your wrong.
Lmao if your gonna come swinging you better swing harder. Don't think the fence sitters following this could give a crap about grievances.As far as clean slate if you think we are at table starting from blank your a fool or your the liar.

Lmao if your gonna come swinging you better swing harder. Don't think the fence sitters following this could give a crap about grievances.As far as clean slate if you think we are at table starting from blank your a fool or your the liar.

No they probably don't care but a lot of people do pay attention to the details and you have no idea how any of tide works. Your another dreamer convinced your going to get something because you "deserve" it. If you think your going to sit down and say this is what we have and we want more without giving up anything your the fool. I've seen and heard enough from you between what you've wrote here and your pathetic little videos to know exactly what you are.

No they probably don't care but a lot of people do pay attention to the details and you have no idea how any of tide works. Your another dreamer convinced your going to get something because you "deserve" it. If you think your going to sit down and say this is what we have and we want more without giving up anything your the fool. I've seen and heard enough from you between what you've wrote here and your pathetic little videos to know exactly what you are.
First of all I know all to well how this works. If you think this is my first rodeo shame on you. What's the matter the facts getting to you. You and your gf Red getting called out on your bs. Let's get something straight this will go on for years because of fedex being so large and I and we are not going away so get use to it. Have a good weekend.

First of all I know all to well how this works. If you think this is my first rodeo shame on you. What's the matter the facts getting to you. You and your gf Red getting called out on your bs. Let's get something straight this will go on for years because of fedex being so large and I and we are not going away so get use to it. Have a good weekend.

Really you've organized a company before? What "fact" have you presented that I'm afraid of? I can't think of any, one thing I'm not afraid to do is defend my position. You're correct about one thing it will go on for years and you may or may not go anywhere but neither is you movement. I wouldn't be surprised if your not another one like CT or dick dastardly that is a new hire that wants the world on a silver platter. Your a wind bag nothing more.