R&L | Don't know what to get me for Christmas.................

I would like to be a different color... So, I can find a job
White isnt working anymore....can I get a whitness...forget it, we'll get in trouble

th_CudaPickup013.jpg

th_CudaPickup015.jpg

th_CudaPickup016-1.jpg

Here it is a couple months ago as i was bringing it to the house as you can see it's been sitting for awhile and i have just started tearing it apart

cool, if your ever in northeast pa, i'll take a ride with you in my 69 gto. weather permitting of course haha.
It was an original 318 with a 904 automatic. Right now it has a stock 360 4barrell with a 727 auto. Basically i plan on leaving it stock with a new carb and cam setup. The body will be stock with the exception of frame connectors to stiffen up the unibody. Believe it or not i paid 150 Dollars for it back in 1982 and have had lots of fun with her. Now i'm getting ready to do a Complete resto.
Big$ if and when i ever get it done :hysterical: We'll definatley have to do a CRUISE

It was an original 318 with a 904 automatic. Right now it has a stock 360 4barrell with a 727 auto. Basically i plan on leaving it stock with a new carb and cam setup. The body will be stock with the exception of frame connectors to stiffen up the unibody. Believe it or not i paid 150 Dollars for it back in 1982 and have had lots of fun with her. Now i'm getting ready to do a Complete resto.
Big$ if and when i ever get it done :hysterical: We'll definatley have to do a CRUISE

come on down south ive got a 67 gtx that im rebulding was my dads its a 440 car