Yellow | Dont let this die with us;

It's a good thing that Obama lived up to his promise of passing the Employee Free Choice Act when he was first elected. Anyone remember the bill that would make it easier to vote the unions in and enforce penalties to the companies caught in the act of union bashing? Yeah, I hope that things will get better but we've been let down by our elected officials too much. We get caught lying and we lose our job for dishonesty. Elected officials seemingly can't get fired. That's it, I'm running for office! President Rifraf sound good?

It's a good thing that Obama lived up to his promise of passing the Employee Free Choice Act when he was first elected. Anyone remember the bill that would make it easier to vote the unions in and enforce penalties to the companies caught in the act of union bashing? Yeah, I hope that things will get better but we've been let down by our elected officials too much. We get caught lying and we lose our job for dishonesty. Elected officials seemingly can't get fired. That's it, I'm running for office! President Rifraf sound good?

You're too late. We already have a President Rifraf. :smile: