XPO | Doors near completion at XNW

You can break your set and fuel your tractor off the clock without logging it, that's an astounding 2hrs and 55min saving.

You get 5 minutes more a day then we are localy allowed before writing reasons for long break sets and/or fuel. - Adds up to a potential $500 a year when I chose to be paid for it.

Cool.

Or is my math wrong?

Well you could log breaks you don't take, that'll save you 5 hrs per week. You could come in early hook set and pretrip off the clock without logging it, that's another 1hr and 40 min. You can break your set and fuel your tractor off the clock without logging it, that's an astounding 2hrs and 55min saving. There you've saved a grand total of 9hrs and 35 min....what do you mean you can't run xnw 5 nights per week. You simply have to learn how to work the system. It may be difficult at first, but in know time you'll be back to running 5 and working nearly 70hrs/week, {though approx 10 of that will be for free}. Good job driver ;-}
I know a driver who was almost fired for dropping and hooking off the clock. One of his co-worker ratted him out because he was running his run 5 days a week.