XPO | Dot Drug Tests

Douglas

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi all...do all Conway companies send their employee's for a drug test with out punching in? so we don't get paid for our time which is for their benifit??...thanks, Gary

Hi all...do all Conway companies send their employee's for a drug test with out punching in? so we don't get paid for our time which is for their benifit??...thanks, Gary
central does not pay for drug test.but you still have to log it as on duty not driving.

s.m. and fos and t.m. all get to go on company time while drivers have to do before or after work on their own time then laugh when local redimed messes around for 1 1/2 hours on paperwork

No, you do not get paid for the time but it to be logged as on duty not driving until the completion of your pee test! The same goes for your D.O.T. physical!!!

It is a DOT requirement.........Thats the reason they do not pay for it. Same goes for the Pretrip......but everyone knows you do it as you hook or fuel. Log books...........same thing. They don't pay us for required Federal DOT situations. Should they????? Maybe, Maybe not. We are all trained to be good DSR's to better benefit the stock holders. Whether or not this happens.....we should still try to be a good example to our customers as they pay our mortgages. We are better than higher management making way too much money for our Blood Sweat and even tears. How many tmes have you worked through your lunch because you have a friendship or connection built up with your customer? I have, and I have found it is much easier to just drop it rather then argue with a FOS about 11 dollars or so. I would rather get off the clock and beat traffic out of town and get home to my family. Little things add up......but this has been policy forever that I know of.

$11.00

It is a DOT requirement.........Thats the reason they do not pay for it. Same goes for the Pretrip......but everyone knows you do it as you hook or fuel. Log books...........same thing. They don't pay us for required Federal DOT situations. Should they????? Maybe, Maybe not. We are all trained to be good DSR's to better benefit the stock holders. Whether or not this happens.....we should still try to be a good example to our customers as they pay our mortgages. We are better than higher management making way too much money for our Blood Sweat and even tears. How many tmes have you worked through your lunch because you have a friendship or connection built up with your customer? I have, and I have found it is much easier to just drop it rather then argue with a FOS about 11 dollars or so. I would rather get off the clock and beat traffic out of town and get home to my family. Little things add up......but this has been policy forever that I know of.

thats a little over $2,000.00 a year. might help with the mortgage.