ODFL | Dot physical.....

Agree Ump.I think the company looks at it has a conflict of interest.I quess that's the right word's.It's all a money thing anyway.Just like the finger prints.
The thing is though is that if there is a problem, (High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, etc.) the clinic will send you to see your own doctor and tell you to come back when everything is taken care of, so why not just cut out the middle man to start with?

The thing is though is that if there is a problem, (High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, etc.) the clinic will send you to see your own doctor and tell you to come back when everything is taken care of, so why not just cut out the middle man to start with?
Well,then the middle man doesn't get a piece.

Well, was on border for getting "Hose" 2 years ago, sent for test per my Doc. Simple, if on border have to go through whole crud again, so got on it. Now, probably not needed, yet 1st time in 30 years I sleep more than 4 to 5 hours a night. Been going to personal Doc every 3 months for a few years, just keeps tabs on things, before an issue comes up. My Doc use to be one who gave our physicals. Oh, personal check is fine. Our line haul crews youngest member is 51, so only 1 is not on annual, for some reason or another.

Reactions: Ump