XPO | DOUBLE STANDARDS -eating at me!!!

I could say something similar toward you. Since you claim to be management, you obvoiusly have an agenda that is more towards the company than the employees.

I don't "claim" anything....I am who I say I am, and there are people here that will confirm that for you...And I am not here representing anybody but myself, I am simply participating in conversation with anyone that wants to..

There is a forum for arguing for/against card check...my point was to take it over there...

I had no problem with the rest of your post, I thought it was well thought out..

I don't "claim" anything....I am who I say I am, and there are people here that will confirm that for you...And I am not here representing anybody but myself, I am simply participating in conversation with anyone that wants to..

There is a forum for arguing for/against card check...my point was to take it over there...

I had no problem with the rest of your post, I thought it was well thought out..

Why did you use the "R" word? Representing?:hysterical:

i agree with the points of the post other than the "u" word also, this country is in a world of hurt, headed the wrong direction,has been alot of unwise decisions made by alot of unwise people, but then powers that be also enabled some of those unwise decisions by unwise people