R&L | Doubles

• Thread starter Deleted member 40094
  • Start date
I not sure where you are. But every trailer at our barn has liftgates We never download fright, Unless long and lose. And everyone does that. And that is true throughout R&L system. Not sure where you got ABF. They are 4 bucks behind us in my area. Top pay is UPS, FedEX OD or R&L. Not sure what you saying about Liftgate service. This is the best thing I like. I don't have to wait for them to go borrow a forklift. Liftgate does not make my job harder. It makes it easier. Just the other day. I and a FedEx truck arrived at a dock. No docks. All dock full of OTR trucks. He drives off. I drop the skid with my liftgate. They sign for it I don't have to come back. He has to come back. Not me I move on. No extra effort to use the gate. It is a tool. You guys also have so much BS to do with your bills. I sign date take to truck scan done. You waste more time signing bills and inputting all that info in that handheld. I have some stops I blow horn they come out take fright sign gone. No handheld to drag with me all day.
Compensation is more than an hourly wage. Why is this so hard for so many to grasp? Abf is near top because their take home is so high. No insurance deduction, no 401k deduction, and OT after 8.