XPO | Doug S. Sells Stock.....

1tdriver

According to an article in Transport Topics May 2007 issue D.S. has sold 3,332 shares of CON-WAY stock in April. Is there significance here?

According to an article in Transport Topics May 2007 issue D.S. has sold 3,332 shares of CON-WAY stock in April. Is there significance here?

He probably just transfered (sold) it into his retirement mutual fund. That is what I do. I don't keep any Conway stock. But then again I am not the president.

All CEO's do that. Sell them at face value, reap the rewards, then they are giving more for free. They call it. diversifing their portfolio. Us workers call it a crying shame. All the wealth to the paper pushers, not the back breakers.

He probably just transfered (sold) it into his retirement mutual fund. That is what I do. I don't keep any Conway stock. But then again I am not the president.
You should keep a least one share of conway stock.

anybody can check at anytime the ( SEC ) FILINGS. i use msn.com input CNW to get quote, then click SEC filings. you can see there name, how many shares they cashed in and what they got. and let me tell there are some big big numbers here..............:fruit:

anybody can check at anytime the ( SEC ) FILINGS. i use msn.com input CNW to get quote, then click SEC filings. you can see there name, how many shares they cashed in and what they got. and let me tell there are some big big numbers here..............:fruit:
The 10-k even goes a little deeper and if you want to see what groups they give there mony too, Just check out Opensecrets.org--Money in politics data.