XPO | Doug

I am serious. You used the word force.

Line by line;

The union does not decide to strike an employer. That company's employees vote to strike or not. It is a democratic process and the majority rules. But keep in mind, strikes are practically nonexistent these days. Why is this an issue?

Do you need the unions support to shop at a business that is being picketed? My guess is that you are going to want to shop there. So shop there. Why is this an issue?

The union does support pro labor politicians with a fund that you may choose, or choose not to contribute to. It's a good practice to support politicians that support your cause. Political contributions are not made with your dues. Why is this an issue?

I do recall signs banning foreign cars on union property. I have not seen one in 20 years. They may still exist. I drive my old Saab to the hall and nobody has yet said a word. Maybe they will. When are you going to park in a union parking lot? Why do you care? Drive what you want! Why is this an issue?

There are overzealous members in any organization. I do not in anyway condone vandalism. Nor do I condone the hundreds of union picketers that have been murdered by Pickerington and other corporate thugs. There is no comparison, so why is this an issue?

Real quick. If you guys have your way, I will have to park in a union lot, but that point was more about UAW practices. The other stuff, I've already shown that with words AND pictures to make it easier. Once again, wow...

Real quick. If you guys have your way, I will have to park in a union lot, but that point was more about UAW practices. The other stuff, I've already shown that with words AND pictures to make it easier. Once again, wow...

Well, for the record. The Con-way drivers understood. The union guys did not.

This post makes no sense. So you meant to say that except for the parking signs, voting practices and strike support he was lying. What else did he say ? That leaves no lie ?

Thanks for supporting his point of view. Not sure doing that supports your own argument.

What did he say, got a little distorted there!!!