XPO | Dovetail?

lost

TB Lurker
Credits
What date do we use for dovetail?I have heard it was hire date.I have also heard start date?I would ask at my terminal but we sort of get the deer in the headlight look.Its been rough on everybody.They dont seem to have any real solid answers.

What date do we use for dovetail?I have heard it was hire date.I have also heard start date?I would ask at my terminal but we sort of get the deer in the headlight look.Its been rough on everybody.They dont seem to have any real solid answers.

Your dovetail date is your 15 month date when you became a regular employee. For instance, if you started on January 1, 2000, your dovetail date would be March 1, 2001. The terminal you are dovetailing into uses the same dates.

If I understand it,that was the old transfer policy for dove tail.From what I have been told by more than 1 location is that it works off the 1st time you hit the clock.I guess we will know when it is all said and done.

If I understand it,that was the old transfer policy for dove tail.From what I have been told by more than 1 location is that it works off the 1st time you hit the clock.I guess we will know when it is all said and done.

The 15 month date is how we are doing it. I work at a closing barn so it must be the current policy.

Well, if this "WalkAbout" sign-up is any indication, they are asking you for your hire date. It's right on the form I filled out this morning.