Politics | Dow officially enters bear market

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
The stock market was just above 19,000 when Trump took office
just over 34,000 when he left and Brandon came in.

They have been on a mission to reverse every single thing Trump did so the market will Be no exception.
I really believe the democrats plan is to destroy the American economy.
White peoples have had it too good for far too long.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I really believe the democrats plan is to destroy the American economy.
White peoples have had it too good for far too long.
The Democrats think that white people need to be punished and brought down a peg or two because of our successes in life, which also means that we don't need them and their handouts.
But the Democrats have been making life better for the criminal element of our society by overlooking their crimes and letting them out of prison early. And of course, giving them free money and allowing them to sit on their ass all day, after destroying the job markets and economy. So they ARE truly helping the minorities....in all the wrong ways.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Nothing to worry about Bro. There is no inflation, the border is closed, and the economy is rockin'.

Our feckless govt doubling down on stupid doesn't seem to be working well for the American people.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks