ABF | Down in the Pits !!!!!!!!

Hi Brother Same happened to me in Mass. Got the union lawyer , got fixed up, and got paid. At this point you need a lawyer although I dont know the laws in ur state, but thats what the lawyer does. Also beware that you might be being watched by an investigator and being filmed.

Welcome Kevin653, I can not believe you are talking about the ABF Family .Starving an employee,filming the man on work comp. and making them play hard ball by getting some legal advice. Where did the family go wrong?

Sorry boys Not an ABF employee... Is posting here a no no? Dont want to mislead anyone, but nevertheless that happened, just with another company ( for which I have worked over 30 years ) .

Sorry boys Not an ABF employee... Is posting here a no no? Dont want to mislead anyone, but nevertheless that happened, just with another company ( for which I have worked over 30 years ) .
Nothing wrong with you posting here Kevin653. I'm sure Double barrel was just being sarcastic. It comes from a company slogan they spread around a couple of years ago, "We Are Family". Now we are just "Fellow Employees".

salt water junk you have gotten some real good advice from these folks. Don't give in to them. Follow their suggestions.

Thanx for clearing that up Hillbilly. When asked where I work I just say I am a Teamster. The company only employs us because they have to. Without a union the job wouldnt be worth having..........

Look for blocking

It would seem to me that the lesson here is, the dock person needs to look for a wheel chock. Is that how you spell chock? hmm. I know I would look. Hell, your paid by the hour, not the mile. I'm glad your not hurt badly. Safe recovery to you.