Draw Your Own Conclusions

Check it out!!

Read both PAGES!!!!

Best strike replacements replacement workers: Modern Staffing and ...
Modern Staffing & Security Consultants, Inc. • 19 N. Blvd of the Presidents, Suite 484 • Sarasota, FL 34236 • (800) 641-1220 Fax: (877) 257-3210.
Best strike replacements replacement workers: Modern Staffing and Security Most Experienced strike replacements replacement workers: strike replacements Best - MMK4MKT - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

AND
PDF]
Fax Cover Sheet (877) 257-3210
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
19 N. Blvd of the Presidents, Suite 484. Sarasota, FL 34236 (800)640-9434. Fax Cover Sheet (877) 257-3210. Date:. Number of pages including cover ...
www.strikenurseusa.com/forms/Fax Coversheet.pdf - Similar pages

Contact US Strike Nurse USA, Inc.
Strike Nurse USA, Inc. 19 N. Blvd. of the Presidents Suite 484 Sarasota, FL 34236. P. (800) 640-9434 F. (877) 257-3210. [email protected] ...
strikenurseusa.com/contact.htm - 10k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from strikenurseusa.com »

CDL/Class A $1,500 per week
Date: 2008-05-01, 5:20PM PDT

$1,500 per week with overtime included. Immediate openings.

LTL local drivers and Line Drivers needed.

Doubles and Triples a plus, but not required.

Must be at least 21 years old. Minimum of 1 year experience as driver of Commericial Motor Vehicles. Must have valid CDL license. No suspension or revocation in the last 3 years. No Citation in last 3 yrs. for DUI, open container, Hit and Run, Reckless Driving, and Fleeing an officer.

No record of involvement in more than 2 at-fault accidents in last 3 years.

Submit resume and experience and an application will be emailed or forwarded to you. Please include your email and phone number.

New Transport Company opening in area. Great benefits company paid.

Please email resume: [email protected]
Please fax fax: (877)257-3210

• Compensation: $1,500 per week with overtime included
• OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Who is Pacific Transport? They don’t exist anywhere on the west cost as a L.T.L carrier but they seem to be very interested in making it seem like they have big plans. The name itself would lead you to belive they are a mainstay on the west cost wouldn’t it. 1500 dollars per week with company paid benefits WOW!!! That’s overtime included of course. Yeah right!!!. Could some one be looking for replacement workers under another company name? Our sources say that theirs not many takers on the offer after they find out it’s a company that’s on the edge of an economic action by its employees! We wonder who would resort to such an underhanded plot to expel the people who made the company great!!! Did we mention it is a union company? No phone calls about the job wow wonder if Oak Harbor Freight Lines would get you connected? Remember no owner or manager ever made a company profitable only the employees can do that.

NOTICE: Pacific Transport is nothing more than a cover company to drive Union workers out of there jobs and make some no basketball playing, none educated, freak, richer than his father could from working hard and respecting his employees!!!

We thank you Mr. Payne!!! Union Buster and company destroyer!!!

Did a little elementary detective work here...

Nothing on Google about a "Pacific Transport Services" or any other search engine you can try. Tried it on Transport Topics, and again, came up with nothing. Tried to punch the name into FMCSA's SAFER system, and came up with nothing. Nada. Zip.

I know from my contacts on the committee that the company that the numbers lead back to, Modern Staffing Solutions is one of the strike-busting firms that the Vander Pols have retained in the event of a strike.

Ooh, scary.

And do you know what good all of these plans are going to do for them?

Nothing.

Not a damned thing. They are living in the dark ages when it comes to their strike contingincy plans, and the union has tactics that they simply cannot defend against.

Two weeks or less, and they are gone, if they choose to take us on. Nice rhyme, huh? I'm a poet, and didn't even know it... LOL!

Look, it doesn't matter if they are OHFL, or they play that tired old tactic of shutting down and re-opening back up as another company. Hell, we've heard that since before the negotiations started about "Acorn Trucking" replacing OHFL. We will still take them on, and shut them down, and that is that.

Then Edward can spend all the time on the golf course he wants to, and Dave can go back to playing basketball with his kids and grandkids. Henry can watch the company he built with his own hands burn like Dresden in WWII, and wonder why he ever trusted his boys to run the thing in the first place.

And us? Oh, it'll suck for many of us, but we will all live to fight another day, mark my words. I would rather go down swinging against these arrogant jerks than to roll over and give up without more than a whimper. What little freight we are still hauling will end up somewhere else, and most of us will follow right along behind it...

Good luck getting hours or miles at the other LTL carriers in the area.

I ain't worried about finding another job. Good, experienced drivers with clean driving records are still a valuable commodity, even in down economic times.

I can far more easily find another job than The VP family can start another trucking company, not in this current business climate, and certainly not in this industry, where volumes are low and competition is tight.

If they want a fight... by God, we'll give 'em a fight. The fight of their lives, I'll warrant...:1036316054:

I am proud to be a Teamster brother with you folks. Your dedication and willingness to fight for what you believe in is commendable. Hopefully this company will see the light and you will not have to result to the worst situation. I know the Union is fighting to get you all a contract and I also know that sometimes that can take a while but remember, if you do have to go out it is because Oak Harbor Freight Lines did not want to do the right thing, period. Good luck to you all and I hope it works out for the best for all of you.

Every one that reads here should apply for those jobs. A few more last minute no shows for those jerks. Getting another job will be easy for skilled professionals they have taken you all for granted for far too long. In the long run you will probably see better pay and have a lower stress job then Oak Harbor ever offered. There is no good time to strike but there is good reason too. You will notice that people like "tothecore" and "truckinjoe" are in the minority, the majority of the members are ready to stand together and force a solution. Also everyone should be aware that there is minimal strike pay income paid to striking members after the first week I belive.

How can a family pay for health care with a $1500 deductible. With mostof us that woudle mean no heathle care unless you go to theemergency room. Your wages are already below the rest of local 81 so that means your standard of living will slip even farther. If you think a 401 is that answer to your retirement look at the stock market. Half of the time lately we are losing our a$$$$$$. I know it is hard to convince kids that they have to build a future but us old guys have got to show them the way

How can a family pay for health care with a $1500 deductible. With mostof us that woudle mean no heathle care unless you go to theemergency room. Your wages are already below the rest of local 81 so that means your standard of living will slip even farther. If you think a 401 is that answer to your retirement look at the stock market. Half of the time lately we are losing our a$$$$$$. I know it is hard to convince kids that they have to build a future but us old guys have got to show them the way
Who said you were going to settle for that 1500 dollar deductable ? as far as I can figure the vast majority of your membership is not willing to go there!!

The meeting in Portland showed that the dock workers are so afaid of losing any job that they will vote in anything just to keep working. It scares the hell out of me!!!!!!

Is there any news? Is there an offer before the membership? Are there future negotiation dates set? Is economic action imminent? With the CO. posting ads for drivers I would think it would be in everyones best interests to walk as soon as possible to give them the least amount of time to prepare.

Is there any news? Is there an offer before the membership? Are there future negotiation dates set? Is economic action imminent? With the CO. posting ads for drivers I would think it would be in everyones best interests to walk as soon as possible to give them the least amount of time to prepare.
guess you will find out the same time they do huh

The meeting in Portland showed that the dock workers are so afaid of losing any job that they will vote in anything just to keep working. It scares the hell out of me!!!!!!

THAT IS NOT ACCURATE!!!!
There are no weak links in Portland.

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men (or women) to do nothing"

THAT IS NOT ACCURATE!!!!
There are no weak links in PORTLAND...

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men (or women) to do nothing"

What meeting were you at? I certainly didn't see any that were scared. Concerned maybe, even worried, but not scared. Since you "see" this in the dockworkers maybe you should assist them in helping them find options.