Holland | Dress code

9Qov0od.jpg

The "new" Holland driver??
And that's just the city drivers. You should see the line haul.
:lmao:

You are right,partner. Show some pride above this mess,and at least show up at customers looking professional. In the end,you will look better.
......and you'll feel better too.

I've seen some of these guys who look like they just climbed out of the bunk after a 6 hour nap, I just shake my head.

What does the way you dress matter when you are leaving a puddle of coolant and oil on the customers pad each time you go there?

It’s like we leave bread crumbs to find our way back.
Hey now our billion mile Sterling's are the best trucks we ever had as still using them and the tooth fairy is bringing them so called new trucks & trailer's :congratulatory:

What does the way you dress matter when you are leaving a puddle of coolant and oil on the customers pad each time you go there?

It’s like we leave bread crumbs to find our way back.
At my old terminal, we had a couple of guys who liked to hide behind the big box stores. I'm surprised that Holland didn't get the bill for the haz mat clean up, in their favorite shade tree parking spot. There had to be a haz mat clean up there every once in while.

Each week my Terminal Manager should have handed these clowns their weekly supply of Haz Mat socks to replace the previous weeks that were soaked.
SPC-440-General-Purpose-Absorbent-Socks-70ltr-8-pk-GS08-Spill-Control-Direct-510x600.jpg

At my old terminal, we had a couple of guys who liked to hide behind the big box stores. I'm surprised that Holland didn't get the bill for the haz mat clean up, in their favorite shade tree parking spot. There had to be a haz mat clean up there every once in while.

Each week my Terminal Manager should have handed these clowns their weekly supply of Haz Mat socks to replace the previous weeks that were soaked.
SPC-440-General-Purpose-Absorbent-Socks-70ltr-8-pk-GS08-Spill-Control-Direct-510x600.jpg
We have a few like that as well. I always caught them back there and one even had his handy dandy lawn chair for his two hour snooze.. The ELogs will make it a bit harder for him now. He will just have to bring it in the customers bathroom with him to catch up on his reading.

She dressed for the Road test today & Passed it !
truck-driving-female-truck-driver-06.jpg
Meet the newest employee of Hotel Coop Dispatch.
Just for the record, Wong, she did ask to get teamed with BRG. But I was thinking of your and BRG's comraderie on the road, so I decided she would run with me on the Thursday/Friday runs to bring more freight for your weekend trips. :1036316054:

Does that mean Donna's available for weekend...work?
Donna needs 72 hour restart over the weekend after dealing with insurance companies, engineering firms, municipalities and local governments all week thanks to the "Dream Team".
The new gal, Deena mans the phones while the team is on trip.

Donna needs 72 hour restart over the weekend after dealing with insurance companies, engineering firms, municipalities and local governments all week thanks to the "Dream Team".
The new gal, Deena mans the phones while the team is on trip.

Hate to be the one to bring this up, but I think Hat's "Dream Team", may be more like a nightmare.

is donna recruiting overseas? seems the driver is sitting on the right side. is team wong going over to austraila to run?