Holland | Dress code

I think I have seen that driver come through a few times.... a while back there was a road driver that wore a suit because mngmt complaint about what he was wearing. He may have quit haven’t seen him for a few years now.

Honestly,
Regardless of the contract, if you are gonna be in front of customers, don't wear sleeveless shirts. It looks trashy, and our reputation is bad enough as it is.....

Gotta take pride in what you do. I know times are tough and the 15 percent and so on, but if you don't take pride in what you do, do us all a favor and quit.

I wish they would at least get us some T-shirts that say Holland. Navy blue. If you mass ordered a bunch of T-shirts I would guess it wouldn't cost that much per shirt. Don't need Polo's just regular T-shirts. Cool in summer and looks respectable compared to some of the stuff I see people wearing.

I think I have seen that driver come through a few times.... a while back there was a road driver that wore a suit because mngmt complaint about what he was wearing. He may have quit haven’t seen him for a few years now.
I remember that guy too. If I remember right he wore a tie along with it, just to make his point.
We also had a POS out of BR that should have worn a farmers overalls since his truck was so nasty that it smelled worse than a barn and had enough dirt on the floor to grow crops.
We planted corn under the driver's seat to see if it would grow.
:biglaugh:

I remember that guy too. If I remember right he wore a tie along with it, just to make his point.
We also had a POS out of BR that should have worn a farmers overalls since his truck was so nasty that it smelled worse than a barn and had enough dirt on the floor to grow crops.
We planted corn under the driver's seat to see if it would grow.
:biglaugh:
Did you water it regularly?

You are right he did wear a tie with the suite. I thougt it was weird, but then again I have seen many sights stroll through the break room over the years.

Did you water it regularly?
csa.jpg