Drinking moonshine for the first time

my dad worked with a guy that made his own shine. gave dad a shot. dad got knocked on his ass. dad said, never again, he'll stick to his regular brand of beer and maybe an occasional a shot of whiskey.

I get a kick out of nearly all these buzz feed videos.

My sister was hammering those moonshine cherries at my wedding..they tasted terrible, she said after a few you can't taste them anyway. LOL
I will stick to the apple pie moonshine if I had to pick myself.

There is a story here in the hills that a city guy gave a ride to a local who pulled out a bottle of shine & a large pistol. The country guy offered the city guy a drink who refused. The hillbilly then drew the gun & forced the city slicker to take a drink who almost choked. When he finally go this breath he said that stuff is awful. The hillbilly said I know, now take this gun & make me take a drink.

When I was a active drunkard (been sober since June 4th, 1992), I bought a bottle (Pint) of Georgia Moon at a ABC store here in NC and a wee bit later, it was the first and LAST time I ever Passed Out STANDING UP.
If someone forced me to take a drink then gave me the pistol, I would shoot the bottle, lose the passenger, keep the pistol.

It's HOWDY DOODY time.