XPO | Drive4red.com

FreightCZAR

TB Lurker
Credits
y7Lo9wS.jpg

Look at the XPO hiring website, drive4red.com... They're hiring hundreds of drivers in areas where we already have a large imprint,(ie; Plainfield, IN, Columbus, Oh, Portage/Gary, IN), and thousands nationwide. Qualifications don't mention anything about doubles endorsement or Hazmat requirements. Looking for Regional and local, servicing 250 mile radius. I see this as a sign that linehaul is going to drastically change. Big city operation with all dock work being done by contracted SPHIRON like employees. A skeleton crew on linehaul being heavily supplemented by our regional and local linehaul department. Get to your FAC and wait, off the clock, for your loads back. Most likely a seven day operation as well. Probably a few of the smaller facilities closed as well as those areas will now be serviced by our local (250 mile radius) department. I'm not really trying to be a doomsday fanatic, just trying to read the writing on the wall.

The next couple years just work on getting our of debt and don't make any large purchases.then you will be ready for what if any thing they through at you guys.good luck

This ad is pre purchased Conway. They like everyone else were having a hard time getting enough drivers.

y7Lo9wS.jpg

Look at the XPO hiring website, drive4red.com... They're hiring hundreds of drivers in areas where we already have a large imprint,(ie; Plainfield, IN, Columbus, Oh, Portage/Gary, IN), and thousands nationwide. Qualifications don't mention anything about doubles endorsement or Hazmat requirements. Looking for Regional and local, servicing 250 mile radius. I see this as a sign that linehaul is going to drastically change. Big city operation with all dock work being done by contracted SPHIRON like employees. A skeleton crew on linehaul being heavily supplemented by our regional and local linehaul department. Get to your FAC and wait, off the clock, for your loads back. Most likely a seven day operation as well. Probably a few of the smaller facilities closed as well as those areas will now be serviced by our local (250 mile radius) department. I'm not really trying to be a doomsday fanatic, just trying to read the writing on the wall.

Some UPS guys have mentioned that their " line haul " got gutted after they bought Coyote Logistics. Maybe Skeeter and his buddies could lend some insight ? And UPS is way bigger than Coyote. But XPO is way bigger than Con-way. So, I am believing your assumptions to be pretty valid.

The next couple years just work on getting our of debt and don't make any large purchases.then you will be ready for what if any thing they through at you guys.good luck

Cautiously optimistic. They have been trying to sell this mess since before I got hired in. I am ready for anything.