SAIA | DriveCam ... By Lytx

You underestimate her. Your still here. Changes are coming.

The only thing I underestimated was the amount of money they would be willing to throw at drivers to get them to sign on after they ran everyone off.

I should hope changes are coming... for their sake. And for mine because it will tell me whether or not waiting this out was even worth it.

The only thing I underestimated was the amount of money they would be willing to throw at drivers to get them to sign on after they ran everyone off.

I should hope changes are coming... for their sake. And for mine because it will tell me whether or not waiting this out was even worth it.
It's worth it. Don't look back in hindsight with regret. Why start over at the bottom somewhere else just to have a different taste? I doubt you can find a better compensation plan anywhere else. All jobs have issues. Just a different type. At least get paid what your worth. Just hold on a little longer.

Lmao... so to to summarize: Lawyers know what's best for us, and that includes prohibiting truck drivers from talking on CB's. Great pep talk.

I question my decision to stay sometimes, rather than get on the board somewhere else, but I'd rather take that gamble and have seniority here when they finally admit this was a mistake. In the mean time, it's entertaining watching all these members of management get so frustrated and cranky because they can't keep drivers. Watched our regional manager throw a hissy fit on the dock the other night because 50% of the freight sitting in the yard is already late. Cheap entertainment for now, at least.

Maybe he's mad that most linehaul drivers make more money than he does lmao...

A little insight train is not even a driver at Saia. He likes to preach to all the drivers though.

A little insight train is not even a driver at Saia. He likes to preach to all the drivers though.
I post on the FedEx forum about the Charlotte decert and now you come on here because you lost your bet. Crazy bet that Charlotte wouldn't decert the Teamsters. His bet? He would get off the FedEx forum for good if he lost. And guess what? Charlotte outed that piece of ::shit:: organization. Of course now he's trying to weasel out of his bet and continues to post in the FedEx forum. You guys believe what you want from this worthless POS. I don't really give a ::shit::.

Your just making yourself look like a bigger fool than you are. It's a bitter pill to swallow. Just swallow it and move on. You lost. Accept it. You have no honor if you continue to post in the FedEx forum. You have lost all credibility and now you come on our forum. Why? Because you didn't say you would stay off the SAIA FORUM. I guess now you will grace your presence here. Your such a loser.

Your just making yourself look like a bigger fool than you are. It's a bitter pill to swallow. Just swallow it and move on. You lost. Accept it. You have no honor if you continue to post in the FedEx forum. You have lost all credibility and now you come on our forum. Why? Because you didn't say you would stay off the SAIA FORUM. I guess now you will grace your presence here. Your such a loser.

You posted over there you knew our agreement. I guess I will have to post the pm you sent me if I still have it to make you look like the clown you are.

bkINkFa.jpg

Train needs to learn how to use spellcheck, as well as remove the blinders and stop drinking the company kool-aid. Only then will he have a different outlook.

Nothing I guess, if your ok with him lying on here telling everyone he is a driver when he's not I guess it's no big deal. Lol
What I'm I crazy? A dockworker .. Mechanic .. Sales .. Clerk .. Janitor .. What have I told you that I have done specifically for SAIA?

Now that your banned from the FedEx forum for shooting your mouth off you have a new goal to discredit me. Bring it brother.

I'm not banned from any where genius. I will post more if you wish. Again we had an agreement and like always you went back on said agreement.

Your a sales rep.

QbyEnn9.jpg
I was once a sales rep in my long career. I never said I was one for SAIA. Keep reaching CT. Your a disgrace for posting what should remain private. This site loses credibility when you do that. It's called PM for a reason. Now members will know what I've know for years .... Nothing is private on here. The rules should be changed to prevent your type of behavior. Your a spoiled brat that lost and now your attacking me. Keep them coming. I wear your scorn with pride.

Where did it say in that PM that he was a sales rep for Saia, what I read was that his favorite job "in the business" was sales rep...you should really brush up on your comprehension skills, everyone on the FedEx forum already know they SUCK!!

Train is correct, CT made a bet with another driver on the FedEx forum and he lost. The bet was that the loser would leave Truckingboards FOREVER, not just the Fedex forum....and as expected, he's not a man of his word and he refused to honor the bet. He's lost all credibility, guess that's why he's over here harassing the good people of Saia!!