XPO | DriveCam Event Now going to be a Letter - New rule

HowlerMonkey

TB Lurker
Credits
At first it was told to us that the DriveCam was being used as a teaching / coaching tool and an event would not necessarily mean a letter but would most likely just be a coaching session. Now it's changed, starting in March, all DriveCam events will result in getting a letter. I don't guess this is a big deal but it is a change from what we were originally told.

At first it was told to us that the DriveCam was being used as a teaching / coaching tool and an event would not necessarily mean a letter but would most likely just be a coaching session. Now it's changed, starting in March, all DriveCam events will result in getting a letter. I don't guess this is a big deal but it is a change from what we were originally told.

Pretty big news... if true. Now, you say it's changed, but you didn't say that you "heard" or you "believe it's changed". What I know as fact is that the field communication bulletin from last month, available from managers, supervisors, trainers, and others with company email, to everyone, states that the DSS would be looked at in the third quarter of 2014 to see how it would become part of our safety policy. So there is a communication out there for discussing a) the updated safety policy for 2014, and b) the task of the committee to develop drive safe system events into the safety policy in the near future (after July 1, 2014)

Pretty big news... if true.
I've not lied on this board and have no intent to.. As of right now, that's the plan. Maybe someone else knows (or soon will) about this being a fact will chime in but for myself, I really can't add much more about it other than what I've already said.

Pretty big news... if true. Now, you say it's changed, but you didn't say that you "heard" or you "believe it's changed". What I know as fact is that the field communication bulletin from last month, available from managers, supervisors, trainers, and others with company email, to everyone, states that the DSS would be looked at in the third quarter of 2014 to see how it would become part of our safety policy. So there is a communication out there for discussing a) the updated safety policy for 2014, and b) the task of the committee to develop drive safe system events into the safety policy in the near future (after July 1, 2014)

Wow you are either the most informed driver in this company, or the world's biggest liar. If your not management you should be. Are you sure your not T. Clark?

gonna take forever to get anywhere..if we have to keep 4 sec. following.

I've not lied on this board and have no intent to.. As of right now, that's the plan. Maybe someone else knows (or soon will) about this being a fact will chime in but for myself, I really can't add much more about it other than what I've already said.

what does whiteshirt have to say? heard anything?

Wow you are either the most informed driver in this company, or the world's biggest liar. If your not management you should be. Are you sure your not T. Clark?

You've really narrowed it down. You caught the Tater. It's me, the most informed biggest liar in this company.

that's what I love about this place (TB), I post fact as a counter-point to someone else's post, and while not accusing anyone of anything, the garbage comes my way. Maybe I should have said I heard from a guy who heard from a guy who thinks he heard something from a guy on line-haul...

that's what I love about this place (TB), I post fact as a counter-point to someone else's post, and while not accusing anyone of anything, the garbage comes my way. Maybe I should have said I heard from a guy who heard from a guy who thinks he heard something from a guy on line-haul...

I really don't mind lol. We'll see.

You'd probably been better off saying that..they would've given you a like or two.

Oh my gosh, who would ever of thought they would lie to us?:LMAO::LMAO::nutkick::poster_oops:

I know a guy on linehaul (yeah I know how this sounds) that sets the camera off EVERY NIGHT going over an expansion joint on his run. What are thy gonna do with him?