XPO | DriveCam Event Now going to be a Letter - New rule

I don't see how they could for all events. I had an event coaching session. All I did was hit the brakes a little too hard while moving around 2 mph. I was told I didn't leave myself an out. Lol. Three lanes of packed traffic and I hit my brakes just hard enough to set it off while trying to merge in to the middle lane and watching the traffic in front of me out of the corner of my eye. The guy in front of me stopped suddenly and I saw red brake lights and hit the brake peddle. I still stopped about 8 feet from the vehicle in front of me. The "trainer" asked what I learned from the session. I told him I learned that some ass holes sitting behind a computer have no idea of how to drive a truck.

I don't see how they could for all events. I had an event coaching session. All I did was hit the brakes a little too hard while moving around 2 mph. I was told I didn't leave myself an out. Lol. Three lanes of packed traffic and I hit my brakes just hard enough to set it off while trying to merge in to the middle lane and watching the traffic in front of me out of the corner of my eye. The guy in front of me stopped suddenly and I saw red brake lights and hit the brake peddle. I still stopped about 8 feet from the vehicle in front of me. The "trainer" asked what I learned from the session. I told him I learned that some ass holes sitting behind a computer have no idea of how to drive a truck.

Same thing for me. I had a car cut in front of me and slammed on the brakes and got a coaching for it... they said I should have kept my eyes moving. I asked the trainer how much he wanted for his crystal ball, because apparently he would have saw the car coming before actually viewing it. Moron...

Smile pretty for the camera boys !!!! you sure do have a pretty mouth & look so cute & sexy in that pretty blue uniform , next will be camera's in the bathrooms ??? lol
I would not doubt it. They had to put a divider between the urinal and the sink because we had guys so call washing their hands but without the water running lol. I love my wife. She did not hit me this weekend. I must of been good
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.n

I would not doubt it. They had to put a divider between the urinal and the sink because we had guys so call washing their hands but without the water running lol. I love my wife. She did not hit me this weekend. I must of been good
J.n

Conway offers help for abusive wives NewIT,.....It's called Sunday linehaul run, lol glad you came out of the weekend with out a black eye my friend. Stay safe running to XCW

Conway offers help for abusive wives NewIT,.....It's called Sunday linehaul run, lol glad you came out of the weekend with out a black eye my friend. Stay safe running to XCW
thanks runningfor48. I'll have to ask our personnel manager about that abusive program. I would sign up quick
J.n(xme)

J.n
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: