XPO | Driver Accident

Sillywilly

TB Lurker
Credits
Two of our drivers were involved in a accident on their way back from XSL this morning.I fatality was involved in this accident. I heard one of them was from XIN and one from XDV. Does anyone know if these drivers are ok? Let us know our guys are ok.

So lets get this straight...Another person BESIDES the Conway drivers was killed and NOT one of the line drivers??

It sux either way, but I of course am concerned about our drivers.

Fellas,
everyday we see and hear about accidents and injuries. We all complain about the "rubber-neckers" causing more problems at the scene. Let's put this thread to bed until we have some crystal clear information that warrants sharing here on the boards.

I get real uncomfortable reading something from the "Rubber-Posters"

I drive for R+L and about 6:00 this morning I was headed west On I-270 just past the 55/70 split, headed back to STL terminal & I saw 2 Conway trucks in the eastbound lane 1 was jacknifed and the other was right behind it. There was a Chevy pickup also facing east in front of the jackknifed truck. with heavy damage to the drivers side of the cab. From what I was told the Pickup was headed west and crossed over into the east bound lane. From the look of the pickup it did not look like the driver survived, I was told the Conway Drivers were O.K. I Hope this helps. Take Care, & Be Careful out there you never know what can happen.

Hate to speculate but i would guess it was no doubt an impaired driver.

Nonetheless, i pray his soul is in heaven and that he did not take anyone else with him.

Friday nights/Saturday mornings are always the most dangerous for us to drive. As always be defensive and take your time.