FedEx Freight | Driver Age Requirements

easymoney72

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anybody know if Fedex Freight has a maximum driver age? Cant seem to find anything in the employee handbook and I am not sure if it would be in the driver handbook on the intranet. Thanks !

That would be correct for minimum.
We just had a 74 year old retire. How long were you planning on sticking around Easymoney?
Im not 100% sure but I might have to stay a couple years longer than originally thought due to the recent economic downturn.
I thought I had seen something in one of the handbooks about a maximum age that FXF will no longer let you drive a commercial vehicle and yes I thought it was 74. Did your recent retire have to for that reason?

Until they can can find a young’un to replace you.
My SCM told me I can never retire. He said these millennials can’t match my numbers......:438::36::poke::hide:

See OD Green, (Mastio Awards) not counting Zero driving championships.
You and Red not in the same league!

Im not 100% sure but I might have to stay a couple years longer than originally thought due to the recent economic downturn.
I thought I had seen something in one of the handbooks about a maximum age that FXF will no longer let you drive a commercial vehicle and yes I thought it was 74. Did your recent retire have to for that reason?
He had a serious injury off the job.

I hear Coop is his sponsor.
Yes. Big Dave is having a sale too on used mowers that got Billo to the Nationals, and autographed on the hood by the master mastio of master mowing himself.

Fed7iup.jpg

Yes. Big Dave is having a sale too on used mowers that got Billo to the Nationals, and autographed on the hood by the master mastio of master mowing himself.

Fed7iup.jpg

Aints ever been a need to practice a mowing championship,, not only it much harder than parking a truck on a line,,, but I can do it better than our good fellow import mower operators

Aints ever been a need to practice a mowing championship,, not only it much harder than parking a truck on a line,,, but I can do it better than our good fellow import mower operators
Better have them blades good and sharpened then, because I saw the list of the 50 state finalists named, and 41 of them are imports.

Better have them blades good and sharpened then, because I saw the list of the 50 state finalists named, and 41 of them are imports.

Them boys bringing mad skill to the mowing game,, they ain’t producing results there always another import to replace them that can,,,, I tell you one thing, the high ballin mowing crews have the taco trucks come to them