FedEx Freight | Driver Appreciation Week

Packerfan

TB Lurker
Credits
I would like to thank each and everyone of you drivers for the dedication and safety you put in everyday. So what did you all get for Driver Appreciation Week from your Service Centers? A few of my former co-workers informed me that they got stale donuts and a free small coffee from the vending machine. They were informed that they couldn't get the regular size coffee.

So with you drivers helping the company turn a profit during the pandemic. That's the best that they did for you? Man, thats just lame.

Little Debbie's and Hershey bars. I was informed they had chicfila on city side in conference room after I had done left for the day....

Great communication as usual. Nashville has always catered to city driver's, and always referred to road as overpaid and whiney drivers when talking to other associates about us...

Ice cream, food truck or a caterer, and a kid sized soft sided cooler. No one said they appreciated me or thanked me(no surprise) Still have not told me about our raise lol. SCM has not been around to see the drivers all week.

Little Debbie's and Hershey bars. I was informed they had chicfila on city side in conference room after I had done left for the day....

Great communication as usual. Nashville has always catered to city driver's, and always referred to road as overpaid and whiney drivers when talking to other associates about us...
Thats surprising considering Sammy has supposedly been trying to fix that train wreck for years now. Then again when I heard both the ASMs got walked out I felt maybe that TM was really leading the pack but got under the desk to avoid the same fate.

Thats surprising considering Sammy has supposedly been trying to fix that train wreck for years now. Then again when I heard both the ASMs got walked out I felt maybe that TM was really leading the pack but got under the desk to avoid the same fate.
Can't fix anything if you never come out of your office. That goes for TM too...

Last edited by a moderator:
One year they went all out, chicken, BBQ, the works. Brought it in fresh at lunch time, when no one is there except office people, by the time the city got back it was questionable, by the time we came in at 9 or so it was poison.
Sort of made the bottle of water and crackers seem better..

All I can say OP is that you must have worked at my barn at one time as you nailed our place to the tee. Lol. Let’s just say the hub I run too did a hell of a lot better than my service center did.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you drivers for the dedication and safety you put in everyday. So what did you all get for Driver Appreciation Week from your Service Centers? A few of my former co-workers informed me that they got stale donuts and a free small coffee from the vending machine. They were informed that they couldn't get the regular size coffee.

So with you drivers helping the company turn a profit during the pandemic. That's the best that they did for you? Man, thats just lame.
We got Driver Appreciation day not week