XPO | Driver appreciation week

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
This week is and soon will be in the books for driver appreciation week...and of coarse I wasn’t there cause I was on vacation. Did I miss anything good? I know I should have a bag of goodies (candy,chips etc) waiting for me when I get back Monday, ( I saw my scm making up last Friday). Other than that, did I miss anything of consequence?

This week is and soon will be in the books for driver appreciation week...and of coarse I wasn’t there cause I was on vacation. Did I miss anything good? I know I should have a bag of goodies (candy,chips etc) waiting for me when I get back Monday, ( I saw my scm making up last Friday). Other than that, did I miss anything of consequence?
We had a taco bar one day and an ice cream machine another. Next week we get steak and baked potatoes for having a green audit one day and get breakfast catered another day for safety streak

I guess it would depend on each indivudial service center. Our's was quite good. Portuguese barbecue catered one day, burgers and hot dogs another, a goodie bag. I enjoyed it.

Worst one yet. Management at my place could care less. I didn't even know it was OUR week until Thursday. Far cry from days gone bye.

Worst one yet. Management at my place could care less. I didn't even know it was OUR week until Thursday. Far cry from days gone bye.
Granola bars,snack cakes/Tacos/hot dogs/Friday dessert BONANZA! LIMITED COMPETITION FOR CAKES,PIES,RICE KRISPIES TREATS, ALL YOU COULD EAT "DRUMSTICK" AND ICE CREAM SANDWICHES