ABF | Driver Appreciation

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
True story....yesterday I'm on a forklift and my TM says "381" I look over at him, he is walking towards me....he hands me this little box and starts to walk away....I look at it and it says "3rd place".... I say " awh, thanks" he is now 20 feet away and says "welcome".…...that's it...doesn't tell me what it's for.....I assume driver appreciation....

Neither... it is a little flashlight....it is actually pretty cool...
You got a little flashlight !
Mine takes 2 D cells Dude :duel:
Now Smoke, you know it’s not nice to brag about the size of your flashlight and make others feel inferior. 381, just remember this. It’s not the size of your flashlight that matters. But rather the light it emits.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beam me up, Scottie!

Scotty's Restaurant & Wilton Travel Plaza - Wilton Travel Plaza is a family owned and operated full service Travel Plaza located immediately off Exit 16 on NYS I 87 (Adirondack Northway). We cater to the American and Canadian trucking industry, families, locals, travelers, contractors, business lunches and RV vacationers.

But he’s very clean from all those baths….
He isn't clean...........he doesn't like deodorant...... unfortunately another true story......he is even odoriferous when he arrives in the morning......
Violet Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries