XPO | Driver killed last night?

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Heard a driver was just back on the job, linehaul after being off work due to heart attack. Heard he wrecked outside Memphis, TN. Tore up the truck but he managed to get it off the road and so far no reports anyone else was involved. They are looking into what happened. Maybe he was run off the road or had a heart attack. Rumor (he's very informed, isn't he??) says that the truck won't be brought back to NMP due to the truck being really torn up. And not fit to look at since the guy had to be dug out of the truck.

Again some of this is from Mr. Rumor. Anyone out there have any real news? Thanks.

TDW

P.S. Need to keep this Driver's family in our prayers.

Don't really want to get into this, but yes we lost a driver out of NMP. I'm going to leave the rumors alone, those of us who knew him have lost a very dear friend, and those of you who didn't will never know what you missed. He left a wife and 2 childern one who also works with us. And no he had not been off work because of a heart attack.

my heart goes out to his wife and 2 kids, god keep them in the palm of his hand!!!!!!!

There Should be Respect here and Rumors Should not be told of Any kind!!
May he Rest in peace .God Bless His Family in there Time Of Grief And Sorrow !
I hope And Pray They Come Through this and Can move Forward !
Very very Sad God Bless !!

That story should run on every news channel for a week. Stupid people not using common sense in a construction zones.

From looking at that news cast video looks like he was driving tractor 632-6165 , i looked it up and it show's he was heading from NBM to NMP. Thoughs and prayers to his family.