XPO | Driver let go for....

on one hand you Praise our leadership and on another you criticize it yes Con~way still has some great Attributes but it also has more Bull**** than ever Before they have Forgotten what built this Company ! they have lost Common Sense Also ! Yes some of this lean crap is great game changing **** but they need to weed out the dumb crap that is a giant waste of Money they will Bankrupt this Company they keep up all this Dumb **** !!! They need not Forget the People Dsr s and Csrs whom Bottom line put there A$$ on the line everyday for this Company !!

Everything and everybody can be open to criticism at some point. I don't praise management. I praise the company because I can make a lot of money here..a lot of people here feel that way, but won't say it. and besides, I know it pisses a lot of people off. It gets good replys and pm's.

Lack of a scale in this instance doesn't excuse it, the 11k shoved into he trailer should have been caught and corrected. And the driver that did it should have been in hot water as well.

Not scanned on. No "paper trail". Good luck finding the person who did it.

I docked it... I have no idea who loaded it.... Not as easy as you think.

last name holds the bag. Been harassed for this a few times..I scan nothing or scan it under bill detail so I know where its going and my name doesnt show up on the history. If I scan something, I want the credit for moving it...what kinda folk is conway hiring. geez

Search the net fellas, some professor from the University of Michigan did a full study on the instability of pups, it will open your eyes.