ODFL | Driver projections

Mopar1320

TB Lurker
Credits
Ever since yesterday I can’t get my driver projections. It takes me to another page and that page won’t let me log on. I can do everything else in ess. I called the help desk and they didn’t really know and want me to try logging on at the service center. I would do that but I have one of those fancy part time schedules and have no idea when i will work again. I’m usually check my projections to see if I’m working and if they don’t have loads on me I call to make it official. Now I have to call every day because I can’t check on my own. The help desk said Im not the only one. Any help would be appreciate.

Yes they updated the page…. Your user name login and password are the same but the site likes to put “corp/e######” in the user field. With this new update it does not like the “corp” entry.

Replace this with “e#######” as your login. To clarify: the letter “e” followed by your employee number…. Then password field as normal…. It should now work.

Yes they updated the page…. Your user name login and password are the same but the site likes to put “corp/e######” in the user field. With this new update it does not like the “corp” entry.

Replace this with “e#######” as your login. To clarify: the letter “e” followed by your employee number…. Then password field as normal…. It should now work.
Cool thank you.

By now you've probably figured out it was changed . ESS takes you to and ODFL page where you log in yet again. Then shows your projection.

I'm P&D but i like to check since I start late and run a little late and like to see if they have me setup on anything.

I tried to see if you can get there directly through Workday but no luck.