TForce | Driver shortage at TForce Freight

Click bait? Lots of UPS openings on indeed then you scroll down and see it’s not actually UPS lol. I was surprised to see an opening for feeder position

I applied was offered a job at TForce still in hiring process starting rate was posted at 22.00 ph Tm called told me pay rate was increased to 25.00. Which I thought was great. But all I was told bout benefits was theyre thru the teamsters. No details. Also is there ot after 8 or 40?

I applied was offered a job at TForce still in hiring process starting rate was posted at 22.00 ph Tm called told me pay rate was increased to 25.00. Which I thought was great. But all I was told bout benefits was theyre thru the teamsters. No details. Also is there ot after 8 or 40?
I work there back in 2009-2013 part time dock worker. They had a free medical plan B which wasn't bad. Espically for free. Then plan A. U had to pay a weekly cost. Was really cheap and real good. As good as Teamsters C6 TeamCare Plan in my opinion, I had both. But cost a real small amount of pocket. The Pay ot after 8 which is the best.

Last edited:
I work there back in 2009-2013 part time dock worker. They had a free medical plan B which wasn't bad. Espically for free. Then plan A. U had to pay a weekly cost. Was really cheap and real good. As good as Teamsters C6 TeamCare Plan in my opinion, I had both. But cost a real small amount of pocket. The Pay ot after 8 which is the best.
I applied about 10 days ago. And still not allow to schedule for interviews yet. What gives

There was a driver shortage before the pandemic and even more so after the pandemic as tractor trailer driving schools were shut down. Unless commercial driver training, licensing and regulations get cheaper and more relaxed the shortage will continue for many years to come.

There was a driver shortage before the pandemic and even more so after the pandemic as tractor trailer driving schools were shut down. Unless commercial driver training, licensing and regulations get cheaper and more relaxed the shortage will continue for many years to come.
More $$$$ for me ! CDL in the pocket is like having your own printing press !

I was reading that as part of the purchase agreement ups is going provide back office support for 3 years. HR hiring would fall under back office.

I was reading that as part of the purchase agreement ups is going provide back office support for 3 years. HR hiring would fall under back office.
What H R dept.? Call it sometime, after pressing 1, press 2, press, 5 the thing tells you to contact your center manager and hangs up on you. If you do manage to get someone from the call center in Lower Timbukdeskapines they read from a script and you just wasted 40 minutes of your life.. Sad....

What H R dept.? Call it sometime, after pressing 1, press 2, press, 5 the thing tells you to contact your center manager and hangs up on you. If you do manage to get someone from the call center in Lower Timbukdeskapines they read from a script and you just wasted 40 minutes of your life.. Sad....
Yikes!!

I work at a non , i have health insurance and half the claims are denied im on the hook for thousands of dollars , cigna should be put out of business
Keep telling yourself that. It does not make nearly a big enough difference to justify the horrible starting pay, 4 year progression, 2 tier top scale and not working half tge time.

That's what i found out also. I had an HR Rep working in a request before the buy out.
I never had a problem contacting the rep until a few months ago. Now i can't get ahold of anyone, at the same number, email, or text number. Its like the office folded up over night.