ODFL | Driver's breakfast ?

Heard somethings about the ATL breakfast.Seems AAA Cooper called up OD and asked if they were getting bought and the reply was no,OD is not interested in purchasing them,so we can lay that rumor down for good.

tax

Heard a lot of the drivers were complaining about their safety checks being taxed.What difference does it make ?Sam"s going to get his money ,if not now later.Welcome to the U S of A.

Our breakfast was catered by Crispy Cream and doubled as a city driver safety meeting or something. I made it because they canceled my run so they invited me since I had a safety award coming. got to run 1 shag run, a 15 stop delivery run and 1 full load pickup so it worked out OK. They discussed the new terminal, tried to explain why it is slow and gave out the awards and checks. Yes the checks were a lot lower on the net hurt me because I was counting on having more to pay my real estate and property taxes but I'll survive.

awards

Does every terminal give out awards and checks?

Have you ever seen O.D.'s newspaper ? It comes out 4 times a year.P/M me your address and I'll send you one.Read the paper ,then you'll know about the awards.