Yellow | Driver's have Upper Hand 2019

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Ok , Unemployment is at a ALL TIME LOW and a SEVERE SHORTAGE OF DRIVER'S , so WHY do we have to back down in 2019 ? Think about it ,everywhere you go all companies are trying to HIRE , so what's Old Greedy Yellow Pig going to do let us STRIKE when there is NOBODY to HIRE to replace us ? The tables have turned in 2019 and this -15% B.S. has to end now and time to Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate ..................................................................................................................

Our crooked IBT representatives will not let the drivers make the call. Company and IBT is a corporation now and will not let their interests be dictated by a few revolving Teamsters...
IBT's grievances are all a set up theater. Our union is not what is just to be, defend the interests of the Teamsters is all in the past. IBT is now a parasite corporation.
Sad...

Last edited:
From 2015 to 2017, Welch received a $41,667 in raises and $6.349.185.00 in stock awards?
So WHY should we back down in 2019 , after they have all kinds of money to pay upper management ?? Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate ..................

My fear is that the Union (International & Freight Division) are gonna try to pull an "A.B.F." on us.
Meanwhile the Company will have the cry'in towel out whin'in the blues about how they have to have more.
BULLSHIT! Most of us are not in the frekin mood to listen to anything from either side unless the 15% goes by-by and the pension goes back to 100%.
Anything less and they can pound sand!

Ok , Unemployment is at a ALL TIME LOW and a SEVERE SHORTAGE OF DRIVER'S , so WHY do we have to back down in 2019 ? Think about it ,everywhere you go all companies are trying to HIRE , so what's Old Greedy Yellow Pig going to do let us STRIKE when there is NOBODY to HIRE to replace us ? The tables have turned in 2019 and this -15% B.S. has to end now and time to Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate ..................................................................................................................
Tell it to Hoffa, look at ABFs tentative agreement!

Anybody ever notice every thread turns into a circus :horseshit: act? As long as the 60 and 70 something Teamsters still working are comfortable. Its all for their entertainment. :censored: everybody else.
You are correct Philoe, but at least when the guys get " distracted" on this board its not because 1 or 2 guys are tearing into someone they disagree with like other boards.

Anybody ever notice every thread turns into a circus :horseshit: act? As long as the 60 and 70 something Teamsters still working are comfortable. Its all for their entertainment. :censored: everybody else.

What's the matter, you can't walk and chew gum at the same time? Being both in and against a bad situation doesn't mean you have to act bitter all the time. Who does that help?

Are you and Clyde still cruising around in your pickup? BTW. There is no “e”, in Philo...

Just vote till you get it righf

I got a great idea. Since you got no retirement now, low pay. Get everyone to apply for jobs at the same time with the competitors. Leave all at once! Mass exit. You’ll get better wages. You’ll be on extraboard for maybe 6 months or a year and get a bid. Making better money roll your 401k. Everyone that left over the last 5 years all have bids and making way more money including myself. Most got bids within a year. Probably are now happier and HEALTHIER. Yup, this cloud can affect your heart people. Shorten your life with all this fighting with this crap company. By the time you hit retirement your divorce and youll probably have a grabber because how bitter this company will make you. It’s a pipe dream to think they will ever be competitive again. I didn’t realize how bitter and grumpy I was til I left. Everyone around me has said I seem happier. Just my -15% thoughts.

I got a great idea. Since you got no retirement now, low pay. Get everyone to apply for jobs at the same time with the competitors. Leave all at once! Mass exit. You’ll get better wages. You’ll be on extraboard for maybe 6 months or a year and get a bid. Making better money roll your 401k. Everyone that left over the last 5 years all have bids and making way more money including myself. Most got bids within a year. Probably are now happier and HEALTHIER. Yup, this cloud can affect your heart people. Shorten your life with all this fighting with this crap company. By the time you hit retirement your divorce and youll probably have a grabber because how bitter this company will make you. It’s a pipe dream to think they will ever be competitive again. I didn’t realize how bitter and grumpy I was til I left. Everyone around me has said I seem happier. Just my -15% thoughts.

You do seem happy. I’m glad you left. :17142: