Drivers need to stick together!

40 year brother, lots of respect for that...Well for me the pay was better then my last company, did not get treated the best there, the opportunity to get a $1000 bonus is nice for referrals, but in not on here preaching that, according to the guy i talk to in sales, the management has been restructured, driver managers were brought back,my friend in the dock explained to me how the warehouse is doing something called "lean" structuring, the new trucks are a good change also, there was a driver survey given for a recruiting/retention meeting tho i did not get the chance to take it,

just seems Proactive to me...

Yes ! Victim, your the victim getting it hard everyday working 70 hours a week with no overtime .. Be a man and fight for your rights :usa2: You candy :hide: .. The Fathers of this Country did what they had to do from England and the wealthy people .. Grow some balls !!!:woohoo1: unless you can't in someways ..

The 401 is not back,its 2%,Not 6% like in the Beginning ,I get 6% at a part time job and don't even have to contribute anything,The Good Old days at the dirt lot are gone !!!

Not even 2%...25 cents on every dollar of first 6% you contribute...don't contribute nothing ..you get nothing...Everybody laughing when they see letter from CEO in company paper saying he wants to retain drivers and attract the best to come on board...new hires get 8 hrs for holidays and vacation time instead of 10 and no phone allowance..earn 1 personal per year instead of 5 after first year and lower starting pay rates....WAY TO GO Mr. CEO!!!!:horse****: and lets not forget...Would you like to be a trainer for an inexperienced driver? For Free ,of course:TR10driving03:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some drivers just don't get it! No raises no help with retirement no help with the health care!
No overtime pay! But u can work 70 for straight

that's the hardest part about being in our industry...we work hard for a living and are still recovering since that economic downturn 6 -7 yrs ago... the road to recovery is tough, we all know that and especially this year with all these government regulations on our plate as drivers. the fact that NCT invested in new trucks is a good sign, the more efficient we become the more we can look to Raises...Bonus $$ & so on.

That's my take on the situation,

do you work on the dock? if you dont then you dont know what it is to work 70+ hours and have to take **** from management or have the 5% taking away.. and after waiting years for the 5 years to come they tell you no raise ever is gonna come. then they tell you were doing a good job and when you ask for a raise they come up and say " well we have to buy new trucks,a new dementioner scale to make money off the freight" and have new electric pallets jacks. office gets pizza or sandwiches every Friday.. do you know what we get? talk to like **** by management. come down and load trucks when its 90+ degrees outside and it feels like 100+ inside. see if u feel the same..

Well who's going to fight for NCT employees? When is enough enough?
Mercedes Benz parked outside new trucks and the employees have not gotten what they
Where promised by NCT 6-7 years ago? So who else is full of broken promises?

yea you right. but ppl not standing up. they so scared of retaliation from nct.. if they vote yea nct already treating to cut hrs. and not covering for other ppl on days off or coming in for extra hours

There is a reason YRC is unionized. The YRC rejects are abusing all hourly people at NCT. Stand up! You are not dealing with H.

PS- We all know Jbusy is Mgmt plant.

There is a reason YRC is unionized. The YRC rejects are abusing all hourly people at NCT. Stand up! You are not dealing with H.

PS- We all know Jbusy is Mgmt plant.

yea i know jbusy is management.. nobody on the dock talks like that.. actually the stuff he says was said to us in a meeting by JS (SR. VP )

Did you guys say the "U" word????? knowing those knuckle heads in the office from the past company "Big Blue" they will not tolerate any type of union or organized labor GW and MM are big into the non-union. There was a time at Blue Mr.GW drove thru picket lines to may a delivery, And would also instruct you to drive thru also.. Let us not for get that MM was a terminal manager for St.Johnsbury back in the day and also went head to head with the union

Local Drivers!!! Do not believe NCT's bull**** propaganda on if you go teamsters you will lose your vacation personal day seniority it's all
Lies!!!!!! The teamsters once voted in will negotiate from $22.19 an hour and our current vacation and personal days!!!!
DO NOT BELIEVE The LIES!!!!

Its amazing how the three people who joined the forum this month, are saying Im management, and just blasting union junk on here...I am a driver not a dock worker, wasn't this forum designated for DRIVERS?

Rascal and DriveForFree clearly havent realized this is driver talk and are dwelling on the non-union talk from me, honestly i dont really care what you think, but its suspicious how you jump in here trying to get support for the union ... i smell union recruiters...

Its amazing how the three people who joined the forum this month, are saying Im management, and just blasting union junk on here...I am a driver not a dock worker, wasn't this forum designated for DRIVERS?

Rascal and DriveForFree clearly havent realized this is driver talk and are dwelling on the non-union talk from me, honestly i dont really care what you think, but its suspicious how you jump in here trying to get support for the union ... i smell union recruiters...

i dont work for no union. funny thing is that you say the same thing we heard from management 2-3 times at our meetings every time we ask for a raise..lol