XPO | Drivers with the "E" Restriction on their CDL

Should drivers with the "E" restriction be paid the same as those with no restriction?

• Paid the Same

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Paid Less

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
When i started driving older people would complain that us younger guys were spoiled and so on because we never had to use 2 gear shifts and stick our arm through the steering wheel to shift and blah blah... more of the same silliness.
They're using Google maps instead of paper naps, they drive autos instead of stick, they want A/C and radios and air ride and seats with padding aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yeah, the workd is getting better. It's going to be ok.

When i started driving older people would complain that us younger guys were spoiled and so on because we never had to use 2 gear shifts and stick our arm through the steering wheel to shift and blah blah... more of the same silliness.
They're using Google maps instead of paper naps, they drive autos instead of stick, they want A/C and radios and air ride and seats with padding aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yeah, the workd is getting better. It's going to be ok.

Yes, but can those younger folks build a campfire by rubbing two sticks together? That's the real test!

Well

Maybe if you and others would have stood up for yourselves you might have some leverage to make changes in these type of discrepancy . You choose not to so quit your crying and live with it . A voice has EVERYTHING to do with it .

Why even bring it to a poll ? If you don’t like it leave .

I guess your still stuck on the company thing .
Not crying at all, but thanks.