ABF | Driving Test

slopway

TB Lurker
Credits
Scheduled for driving test for abf . What does it consist of . Other two ltl was just a city driver and had a set pups already hooked. Just go down road a mile and come back . Do I need hook set do full pretrip and all. Wondering do I need bring gloves hammer clothes to get dirty or what. Abf said only one person at the terminal can do the driver test and its not a driver. The hr girl can't answer much about it.

Scheduled for driving test for abf . What does it consist of . Other two ltl was just a city driver and had a set pups already hooked. Just go down road a mile and come back . Do I need hook set do full pretrip and all. Wondering do I need bring gloves hammer clothes to get dirty or what. Abf said only one person at the terminal can do the driver test and its not a driver. The hr girl can't answer much about it.
LTake gloves

Take gloves, it will probably be a Regional Safety Man. You will probably couple and uncouple a set as well as drive around the city. Do a Pre-trip unless he or she stops you. Good luck. Don’t sweat it, they want you to pass!

How long did it take for them to contact you after you filled out the online app?

Ok thanks..Been 16 days was just wondering
Doesn't hurt to contact the manager of term you are applying to In person phone call or email Email address is available on company website just look up local service ctr contact info os there Squeaking wheel gets the grease