Estes | Drop and Hooks

Yep

I've been paid for all my hooks and drops.
The way we do it our terminal is when we put our drop's and hook's in we send the message to payroll and our operations manager and he checks to make sure that we are getting paid for all of the drop's and hook's we are supposed to check with him about 2 or 3 Times a week so we can go over our trip sheet together and make sure that everything is like it is supposed to be. Hope that helps some of you.

Anybody else getting screwed by not getting paid even if you enter them in the computer.
They've changed it to peoplenet! I didn't get the memo. They changed payroll to online only. My password no longer works. I got screwed for break and hooks over a month.

They've changed it to peoplenet! I didn't get the memo. They changed payroll to online only. My password no longer works. I got screwed for break and hooks over a month.
Yes we have been putting in on the Peoplenet system for a couple of months now. Good luck on getting paid for the drop's and hook's.

This week, I had a supervisor ask me if I wanted him to put hook in for me. He said they are still able to do it. Told me doesn't make any sense to hold up the driver to do it.

I've gotten paid for all of mine since we have been putting them into people net ourselves. I like it so much better this way because I don't have to rely on an office worker to do it who would always forget a few each week. One thing to make sure of...you must be dispatched before you can enter it or it will kick it back with an error.

We still get a stub in NC.Heard their was a law in NC about having to give out payroll stub.Dont know if that,s true,but we are definitely still getting them at my terminal.

I cant seem to get paid for breaking someone elses set to get one of my trailers. Ive tried using the manifest for that trailer. It always gets rejected
DANG GOOD QUESTION! That one baffles me....wondering if I have to break a set, on sat/sun if I should put in what I don't need as empty? This way, you don't have to enter in a 'manifest' number?

I cant seem to get paid for breaking someone elses set to get one of my trailers. Ive tried using the manifest for that trailer. It always gets rejected
In this situation you will have to get someone at your terminal to manually put that particular drop or hook in manual because you were not dispatched on the other trailer's. Just keep up with what trailer's that you had to drop and hook and there should not be a problem.

The paper I read said to send a e-mail straight to the payroll person. not to the 089 payroll e-mail or whatever terminal number you are.

My payroll person said just put it on the pay sheet, and they would catch it. I hope this helps.

The paper I read said to send a e-mail straight to the payroll person. not to the 089 payroll e-mail or whatever terminal number you are.

My payroll person said just put it on the pay sheet, and they would catch it. I hope this helps.
I was told to send mine to payroll and to my manager and goes over the drop's and hook's and makes sure that we get paid.