XPO | Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Fmcsa

icuicp

TB Veteran
Credits
Employers are required to obtain your consent before FMCSA can release your information in the Clearinghouse records.

Refusal to provide your consent to this request will result in you being prohibited from operating a commercial motor vehicle or performing other safety-sensitive functionsin accordance with C.F.R. 382.703(c)

To register visit https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register

It only takes a few minutes to go through. Have an easily accessible e-mail address and your driver's license number.

Conway did this same kind of thing years ago for DMV and people had their credit scores checked.

Conway did this same kind of thing years ago for DMV and people had their credit scores checked.
I refused to sign that paper for the credit check next day they had a new form to sign with no mention of credit check I'm from the metro region in jersey

I found this thing works better from a PC than it does a smart phone. Getting through the security protocols was harder than actually signing up

Did it home and was quick and easy. Have walked several guys through little hick ups. The problems with this process are mostly user error.