Drunken Driver Kills 5 in Ohio

S

Stan Smith

A drunken driver went about four miles down a highway in the wrong direction before his pickup truck slammed into a minivan, killing a woman and four children and injuring three others, police said Monday.Michael Gagnon, 24, drove north in the southbound lane of Interstate 280 late Sunday, colliding with the minivan and leaving scattered toys, stuffed animals and bits of gift wrap along the edge of the road, Toledo police said.

Police: Drunken Driver Kills 5 in Ohio - Examiner.com

That a-hole used to work for my sisters construction company. He was fired from there for being such an A$$hole. Isn't it amazing how the bad guy in these cases get to walk away without a scratch for the most part. I say lock'em up throw away the key. but he would remember what he did a little more clearly if he got to ride around in a wheel chair for the rest of his life because of it.
B in MI

I say fry him like bacon, get rid of him, an eye for an eye. No reason the tax payers should have to pay for this ***** for the rest of his life just to teach him a lesson, get rid of him, people like that are stealing the rest of the good peoples air.

This Bastard Should Have His Nuts Slowly Sliced Off And Put In A Jar For Him To See.but No!!!!!!!!!!!we Have Some Idiots Who Are Feelin' Sorry For This Moron.

Our country kills people, for killing people, to show that killing is wrong. Give the man to the family that lost there love one`s, and if he lives after they are done, then send him to me.

Who could feel sorry for a monster like this, he just took away the bigger part of a mans family, all because he wanted to get drunk and make a stupid decision...send him to his judgement, that way we won't have to foot the bill for this moron, besides, he may get to prison and get a boyfriend and enjoy the sex, people like him should not ever experience joy again!

Sorry About My Lang On My Earlier Post.my Best Friend Was Killed My A Drunk Driver Years Ago.when I Hear About A Story Like This I Lose Control.lets Strap A Bomb On Him And Introduce Him To Osama Bin Laden.you Get 2 For The Price Of One