XPO | DSR List

Sillywilly

TB Lurker
Credits
I am curious to know if every terminal gives their CSR's access to all the employees Social Security numbers, DOB, Drivers License #'s, addresses and phone numbers?

The reason I am asking is, that one night last week I went into the office to dispatch myself and sat down at the computer. I look down and there is a sheet of the paper on the desk. It was a list of every employee in the terminal it contained the employees hire date, the date they became regular, their social security number, date of birth, drivers license number, address and phone numbers for them. The CSR had left work that day and left it sit out on her desk and it was sitting there when I sat down to dispatch.

Now isn't this confidental information that not just everyone is supposed to have access to? HELLO wtf is wrong with this picture. This really pisses me off they are leaving this info lay around let alone giving it out to the CSR's.

I am curious to know if every terminal gives their CSR's access to all the employees Social Security numbers, DOB, Drivers License #'s, addresses and phone numbers?

The reason I am asking is, that one night last week I went into the office to dispatch myself and sat down at the computer. I look down and there is a sheet of the paper on the desk. It was a list of every employee in the terminal it contained the employees hire date, the date they became regular, their social security number, date of birth, drivers license number, address and phone numbers for them. The CSR had left work that day and left it sit out on her desk and it was sitting there when I sat down to dispatch.

Now isn't this confidental information that not just everyone is supposed to have access to? HELLO wtf is wrong with this picture. This really pisses me off they are leaving this info lay around let alone giving it out to the CSR's.
I know they ( management) have a list, SS# and license # should not be on this. This is a very serious matter. CSR`S should not have this info. I do not know what barn you are out of and I hope it is not mine! Maybe you should call an attorney about this.

I would being opening the gates of hell starting with the ethics hotline and move down. That is your life on that paper. Maybe I could get daves credit card number.

That's a major no no. Why would a CSR have access to that info anyways. Somebody is gonna be in deep doo doo over this one.

Big Time confidentiality violation if the CSR just let the info sit there. I know of some CSR's that have open access. (They help the lazy PS or lazy SCM) I personally feel they do not have a "Right To Know" that kind of information.
Easy pickins for identity theft.
Expect an internal memo to squash this from drivers ever seeing it again.

Silly, PM me with the facts, who, what, when, where, and a phone number that you can be reached at. I will take this outside the company, and you will never have this kind of thing happen again. If my company has let this happen, what else has happen? To answer your question before you ask. No you will not get fired.