XPO | DSR's leaving....

George

3rd rock from the sun
Credits
What's the average seniority of the DSR's that are quiting these days? 1-5 yrs.? 5-8yrs. 8 and over? Press on

We just had a line driver with 8 years leave for USF in URE.

Freezing our pension plan has removed the golden handcuffs from the do I stay or go equation. With a straight 401k you can take you marbles leave whenever you want to.

xbv has about 10 that will be gone. One of them an 18 year vet. None of them are under 2 to 3 years.

I Must Be Working At A Center That Is An Exception To The Rule. I Have Allmost 19 Years Here And I Can't Recall The Last Time Anyone Quit. Retired Yes, But Right Out Quit, No.

I Must Be Working At A Center That Is An Exception To The Rule. I Have Allmost 19 Years Here And I Can't Recall The Last Time Anyone Quit. Retired Yes, But Right Out Quit, No.

same thing at my barn,nobody quits? The only people that I can recall quiting are newhires that leave when they find out that they are expected to work for their check. have a nice day:1036316054:

They quit (8, some were salaried) at my barn and 7 (some were salaried) have been fired. Sad to report that these are not the 45 to 50 drivers that have started, worked and quit within 1 1/2 years due to either discontentment or being starved out from a lack of work.

We carry a contingent of less than 40 drivers. And there were 30 when I started in 1993. These admittedly unconfirmed numbers are close and do not include retirements and disablements.

Should add that this is over the course of 1 1/2 decades.

same thing at my barn,nobody quits? The only people that I can recall quiting are newhires that leave when they find out that they are expected to work for their check. have a nice day:1036316054:
You two must some good supervisors. From what I'm hearing from the west Kevin H must be doing a good job.

You two must some good supervisors. From what I'm hearing from the west Kevin H must be doing a good job.

I think the morale here in the west is better than the east.From reading these boards the feeling I get is that a lot of ccx drivers are very unhappy. I think that managment is responsable for this. At my barn the TM is ,in my opinion, a fair guy. His managment style is very laid back, in general guys dont get written up unless its a serious offense. I also know that not all terminals in the west are like this, the LA basin being an example. Also from what I know of Kevin H. he seems like a decent guy. I've met him several times and he is very cordial and down to earth, of course this could be just a front. If I had his salary i'd be very nice also. Have a nice day:1036316054:

We just had a line driver with 8 years leave for USF in URE.

Freezing our pension plan has removed the golden handcuffs from the do I stay or go equation. With a straight 401k you can take you marbles leave whenever you want to.
how right you are my friend this will come back to haunt them and rightfully so

here in VA there was about 6 DSR let go as they say at this one barn who had 15 plus years. Thought it was odd they were singled out like that.

I think the morale here in the west is better than the east.From reading these boards the feeling I get is that a lot of ccx drivers are very unhappy. I think that managment is responsable for this. At my barn the TM is ,in my opinion, a fair guy. His managment style is very laid back, in general guys dont get written up unless its a serious offense. I also know that not all terminals in the west are like this, the LA basin being an example. Also from what I know of Kevin H. he seems like a decent guy. I've met him several times and he is very cordial and down to earth, of course this could be just a front. If I had his salary i'd be very nice also. Have a nice day:1036316054:
At my barn the S.C.M is a lazzy bum. He has everyone doing his job, He knows nothing about operations. All he does is sit in his office with the door shut and e -mail everyone in the center. He wants everything to be kept in house, But turns dsr's in a every chance. He once tolled me he didn't care if i called XGO,Big mistake on his part. On the fifth call he asked me to bring things to him. He also asked me why don't i ever call my R.M. I said, I only call him if i need the name of a good bail bonds man.

gfy,
Your TM sounds like another one I've heard about.
fb1ds.jpg
....nuff said.

At my barn the S.C.M is a lazzy bum. He has everyone doing his job, He knows nothing about operations. All he does is sit in his office with the door shut and e -mail everyone in the center. He wants everything to be kept in house, But turns dsr's in a every chance. He once tolled me he didn't care if i called XGO,Big mistake on his part. On the fifth call he asked me to bring things to him. He also asked me why don't i ever call my R.M. I said, I only call him if i need the name of a good bail bonds man.

Your scm is a snot nose punk that needs his nose busted. I knew him when he was somewhere else. That is a fine picture of him posted here.