XPO | Dui

:hide: I know of a TM that got a DUI about 10 years ago when he wrecked his company car. He got to keep his job, but had to sign a paper that he would not use alcohol for the duration of his career at Con-Way :smilie_132:

that would be eddie c RM of florida, he is based out of NJV ( jacksonville )
he went to NJV x-mas party, left and ran into a ditch with his company car. he still is working here. a hand full of peeps have called the LGO and asked why he still has his job , dont know the answer they recieved

that would be eddie c RM of florida, he is based out of NJV ( jacksonville )
he went to NJV x-mas party, left and ran into a ditch with his company car. he still is working here. a hand full of peeps have called the LGO and asked why he still has his job , dont know the answer they recieved

It probably has to do with the fact that his job isn't based on his drivers license like a drivers job is.

Fast eddie has alot friends up top,nobodies perfect,i know for a fact a fellow driver down here in the south got a dui and conway let him work the dock until he got his license back,and still works here today.

now that Doug S knows or has viewed this thread about the DUI, are you going to do something about it.

just found out on NJV dock the other night this was kept hush hush !!!!!!!!! from the over paid big shots up north. well mr doug s has found out and is very very upset not only with the RM that got the DUI, but with the person or people that started this thread. i really knew that the big wigs view this board but they were trying to keep this quit , now he is pissed.
SO watch out the big man is watching YOU !!!

now that Doug S knows or has viewed this thread about the DUI, are you going to do something about it.

just found out on NJV dock the other night this was kept hush hush !!!!!!!!! from the over paid big shots up north. well mr doug s has found out and is very very upset not only with the RM that got the DUI, but with the person or people that started this thread. i really knew that the big wigs view this board but they were trying to keep this quit , now he is pissed.
SO watch out the big man is watching YOU !!!

How would they know he this person is? I really doubt Jeff gives out personel information too Conway. The poster did not say his real name and how could you trust it if he did post "A" name.

How would they know he this person is? I really doubt Jeff gives out personnel information too Conway. The poster did not say his real name and how could you trust it if he did post "A" name.

i know they cant find out, i was just letting you guys know " they " found out about the thread and he was happy about it. apparently he did not know one of his RM got this DUI also

What I'd like to know is how does one of us most valued competitive assets could possibly know how Doug S feels about anything. He has got to be the most isolated individual in The Corporation.

Although I do know guy that has a cousin that sells coke to Lebron James' ex girlfriend's insurance agent from high school, who contracted an STD from a horse that stayed on a farm next to Miller's new place....and Miller knows Doug.

Yep, my sources are confirmed and I know how to do that because my aunt's ex was arrested by a cop in San Fransisco that has an estranged wife (no. 6) that was photographed in front of the AP building.

How would they know he this person is? I really doubt Jeff gives out personel information too Conway. The poster did not say his real name and how could you trust it if he did post "A" name.

No info is given out about anyone without a court order, and that hasn't happend yet, people find out who others are by the location they give , cb handles used for usernames etc

JUST ANNOUNCED :

all company vehicle's will have a ignition interlocks installed on them. left front valve stem will be the place to blow to start the unit. if u can not blow hard enough, please proceed to the nearest :butt kiss: or SCM to get unit started.

Just heard from another driver that Eddie C is driving his company car again:hide:

must have got a work permit issued or that was really BIG $$$$ forked out to a lawyer. to fall in a pile of cow dung and come out smelling like a rose.
well i guess plane tickets will no longer be needed to get around.